Appealing: Dustybork's unfair Ban.

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: Dustybork's unfair Ban.

Postby Dustybork » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:54 pm

I assume the reason i got banned is due to the people who reported me encountering me on the trial system later.

Three people were partied, one of them was being toxic as hell. Namely "Give me your role, fucking bitch" and stuff to me when i asked for the role. The only "toxicity" i did that match was saying "why does mayor always go to the dumbest fucks?" in response to them being toxic and voting a conf vet.

The group of three proceeded to literally hunt me through four games, reghunting me and killing me every single time. In the report, they LITERALLY lied about what i did. "Stupid annoying prick who thinks they know everything." <--- Literally shows that they were just pissed off.
"Called me the n word" <--- I did not.

My other bans? Entirely justified, but this one? Like, seriously? It's like they just looked at the report reason and INSTANTLY hit guilty.

I mean, here's what the other players were like, i wasn't even being toxic lmao.
"Aya: i want a role from 1, now.
Zebras: I was rbd? I cant do anything
Aya: 8 is not the mafia
Nail Polish: you give me your role bitch
Kill Zen: I want a role from 12 now
Aya: 1, im confirmed vet
Aya: you dumbfuck
Aya: 1 and 6 are evil"

Hate speech/harassment is if i'm repeatedly targeting someone. Calling a player a dumbfuck is not "calling a player the N-word".

Seriously though, the fact y'all let this happen is shameful. None of the things i was reported here for even happened, i was just spam reported by the group of three. (You can literally check their game history and watch how they spam looked for me by leaving and rejoining, only to kill me immediately or vote me off to throw the game, namely one game where i was voted off as town... And they were town as well, literally just throwing to reghunt)

Either they got my report on the trial system, or had their friends scour it until they came across my report.
Dustybork
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Appealing: Dustybork's unfair Ban.

Postby TrialBot » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:55 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:52 am

Greetings,

the report was given a guilty verdict due to you referencing pedophilia.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Dustybork » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:04 pm

I was saying to report someone who was literally making pedophilic statements, the fuck?

the dude was advocating for screwing a 14 year old and i was telling people to report that.
Dustybork
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Dustybork » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:06 pm

Like, i didn't make pedophilic statements, i was saying the dude WAS A PEDOPHILE, because he was saying to fuck a child, and i was saying to report him FOR THAT REASON.

So does that mean if someones cheating, i can get banned for saying they're cheating? Like, that makes absolutely zero sense.
Dustybork
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:05 am

It does not appear to me that the other makes pedophilic statements, I apologize.
No you do not get banned/suspended for saying someone is cheating, unless you know they aren't and ask the other players to report them. This would then be labelled as inciting false reports.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Dustybork » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:45 pm

Calling Nezuko a "Waifu", which is "Waifu is a term for a fictional character, usually in anime or related media, that someone has great romantic affection for."

Now, here's the character whom was being referred to as that, and all the creepy statements were made towards.

"When the story started, Nezuko is just 12 years old while her brother Tanjiro is 13. Once Tanjiro discovered that she is a demon, he did everything he can to find a cure for her, even if it means joining the Demon Slayer corps. He trained for 2 years while Nezuko slept to regain her energy."

Twelve. The character whom he's saying he wants to date, as a grown as man, is twelve years old. A grown ass man, wanting to date a 12 year old. Explain how "the other isn't making pedophilic statements". Like, y'all can't just ignore this and then ban me for pointing it out. The dudes a pedo, y'all got me banned for calling out a pedophile, which is... concerning.
Dustybork
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby TurdPile » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:04 am

Appeal granted, but report and strike is remaining on your account - another strike will get you banned again.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals