Banned Account Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Banned Account Appeal

Postby ZadenBaca123 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:38 pm

Hello BMG, I am writing an appeal against the banning of my account in regards to receiving "Your account has been banned for Leaving games while alive."
I have looked at my history of reports filed against me which almost all of them were closed with no judgment. In regards to my banned reason and the corresponding reports against me for that same reason (6 reports for leaving) {2 were found guilty, 2 closed with no judgment, 1 exception, and the other found innocent). As a player, there Is often a plethora of reasons I have to leave, Had to go do something else, Poor internet disconnection, and yes I will admit sometimes I just do not like the role I get and have to play.
I feel I deserve to have my account unbanned because of reports filed against me for the reason did not even turn out to be guilty, and having to leave for uncontrollable factors.

Account Name: ZadenBaca123
ZadenBaca123

Re: Banned Account Appeal

Postby TrialBot » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:15 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:52 am

Greetings,

please keep in mind that intentional leaving is against the game's rules, which is what you did in both leavign reports with a guilty verdict.
Please note that only invalid, non archived reports with a guilty verdict may be appealed.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TurdPile » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:47 pm

Report is valid and valid suspensions may not be appealed.

Appeal Denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals