Appealing PraiseTheGenius

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing PraiseTheGenius

Postby PraiseTheGenius » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:53 am

Hello, Mods.

I’m back to appeal my fourth strike.

I was reported on October 6th, 2021 at 7:45 PM for leaving the game intentionally. The reason I left the game was because my parents told me it was time to eat dinner (7:45 PM). Rather than keep the game open and go AFK (which is another reportable offense), I told the lobby that I had to leave the game early, and I told them that I knew it was an inconvenience, and I was sorry.

The game is not my #1 priority, and so I would not disobey my parents for a video game. Don’t get me wrong, I love this game. It has a great plot and a great community, and I gladly spent $10 and over a year of my life devoted to this game. However, I do not want to be banned permanently for something that I couldn’t avoid. Sometimes life happens, and you just can’t put a video game first.

I do not want to offend or disrespect the moderators or developers in any way, but if I get banned for something of this caliber, I just don’t think that this game has their priorities set in the right slots (if that makes any sense). I think that video games are a great thing for free time, but when it comes to spending time with family, I hope that you can see that it matters more than a game.

(I am open to the idea of a week or month long ban. I’d do anything to show you that I deserve another chance.)
(Also, since you can’t appeal a “valid report”, can you tell me if this is “valid” or not?)

Sincerely,
PraiseTheGenius
Last edited by PraiseTheGenius on Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PraiseTheGenius
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Appealing PraiseTheGenius

Postby TrialBot » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:55 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Re: Appealing PraiseTheGenius

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:45 pm

Hi there. We usually give leniency for Leaving, which unfortunately gets abused so often, so we have to crack down in situations, including admitting Leavings, and excessive Leavings.

However you wouldn't be permanently banned if you hadn't spammed, and gotten the two HS/H reports, one for over-sexualized chatter, the other being inciting reports for "sexual assault" which isn't a valid report reason, calling them a rapist, and then getting this valid Leaving report.

So all-in-all, in any other situation you'd just have a 24 hour suspension and just be able to keep playing, but you've garnered 4 reports, which are all valid, and therefor not appealable, and here you are, unfortunately, banned.

Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals