Appealing: Shadwhuntr

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: Shadwhuntr

Postby shadwhuntr » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:23 pm

I fail to see any hs/h occurring in the report. Can I please have someone point it out?
shadwhuntr
Jester
Jester

Re: Appealing: Shadwhuntr

Postby TrialBot » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:25 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:41 am

You are intentionally posting someone else's discord tag to harass them, and you have a history of doing this to the same person.

We shouldn't have to tell you that asking people to send nudes to you and then giving them someone else's discord tag is absolutely disgusting and falls under harassment.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby shadwhuntr » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:04 am

First of all, as stated by you ("for jurors, especially newer ones, history report does not matter. You only judge the report in front of you.), turdpile ("reports are for the current game") , both of which I can provide screenshots if necessary, and the juror rules, each report is to be taken on its own by the jurors. The other game isn't even my report history, despite someone else having been reported in it. So clearly neither any of 9 jurors on that report nor the judge that guiltied it felt like i was soliciting nudes, because it was clear i wasnt. Its awfully interesting that haggis posted a request for me to get banned and then 9 jurors (or at least 5 of them) magically all forgot that they are to be viewing each report on its own. Furthermore, it's extremely evident i wasnt actually asking for nudes, as seen by the "okay dont send me nudes" that immediately follows. The other group had been repeatedly telling everyone to join their discord, so yes I was talking shit to them.

As for posting a discord tag to harass someone in the guiltied report, a discord tag is not personally identifiable information, which i also have a screenshot of you saying "its not personal information we worry about, its personally identifiable information". A discord tag contains absolutely no identifiable information unless haggis is somehow a living bag of sheep organs wrapped in the stomach. In the afore mentioned other game there were several discord tags posted, also receiving no dupes by jurors and/or judges lending even more credence to the fact that none of that is actually against any rules. I accept that haggis and his friends in the trial system may not like what I did, but unless you are going to make some changes to the rules or update your stance that you have previously taken, none of what i did was against the rules. However I would understand and respect if you decide to update your position on your rules now, but at the time I was operating based on information as given by the mods. If the information was wrong, I can hardly be blamed for that. I will also point out, in this game, all I said was "add me, and then a discord tag" how on earth you think that is harassment is beyond me.
shadwhuntr
Jester
Jester

Postby Flavorable » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:17 am

No one said you were guilty for doxxing. You're guilty for harassment. And yes, while JURORS don't take history in consideration, STAFF does. And even then, history doesn't matter much if you're asking people to send nudes to a discord account that is not yours.

The fact that you were trying to find a loophole to harass someone does not mean it's suddenly okay, and the fact that you use reasonings out of context to excuse said harassment does not mean it's fine to harass someone.
Intentionally harassing people is not okay, especially not by urging people to aid you in your harassment by giving out a discord tag that's not yours. And the user that you are harassing is well within their rights to contact staff and make us aware of said harassment. And getting away with harassment in previous games does not make the rule void.

Again, it should be common sense not to harass someone. We shouldn't need to tell you that.

And as per the appeal rules: Only invalid, unarchived reports are eligible for appeal, and your unarchived report is most definitely valid.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby shadwhuntr » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:35 am

That fact that you think I was finding a loophole to harass someone and not making myself aware of the rules to make sure I wasn't harassing someone shows your inherent bias. Im aware that staff looks at report history, so im assuming you must be saying that my report was not a juror guilty then? It was searched and specifically guiltied by a staff member? If jurors were the ones viewing my report, by your own rules it should be innod.

The fact that the discord tag i gave out wasn't mine is only relevant because you it belongs to someone you know. If I said add me, "haggis#1111" there would be nothing wrong with that, even though it potentially belongs to someone out in the world. Therefore the only factor that causes it to matter is that it happens to belong to a person you know. You keep saying that im harassing him, and yet the "history" i have, is posting a discord tag a total of two times, which I'll remind you, isnt against the rules. That's like saying that if you call someone a dumbass 2 times, and they feel harassed, it qualifies as harassment because they don't like it.

Edit/ as for the sending nudes, its amazing that you somehow still try and insist that i was actually trying to solicit nudes from someone on tos. Use some context and view the previous games since history matters. Its clear that they had been spamming to join their discord for the previous 2 or 3 games, all of which have reports in the system for one reason or another, and that I was just shit talking them. If you think any mention of the words "send nudes" is harassment, then ill kindly point you to do a search in your tos trial server that has the same rules as tos, and look at how it is widely accepted as a joke.
shadwhuntr
Jester
Jester

Postby Flavorable » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:53 am

Harassment cases always go through staff.
Also, you admitted to the harassment in the Trial Discord server. Some quotes:

I was doing you a favor by posting your discord tag
Getting you some more friend requests
She was not a minor, I "solicited" them if you really want to make it like that

And yes, when we have proof that you are trying to get people to send nudes to a discord tag that is not yours, whether we know them or not is besides the point, any other discord user who can provide proof of a similar offense would be "relevant", it does mean you are harassing them by trying to get them to receive unsolicited nude pictures.

And this is about as clear as it can be.

Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby shadwhuntr » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:03 am

I admitted to posting his discord tag yes. Again, that is not harassment. I guess i have to keep repeating that. Do you see how the word solicited is in quotes? Thats because its sarcasm because its obvious I didnt actually solicit them. Or is there another way I should have implied sarcasm there? Did you just post the ss that haggis posted instead of going into the report yourself? Convenient how the "I'm 26" and "okay dont send nudes then" are both still left out of the ss, not to mention all of the context showing them repeatedly requesting us to join their discord which clearly provides the context needed to show its a joke. All of that is available as its in reports that you have access to, why not show that as well? If you want to post ss without context then how about when haggis said in the discord "send nudes to everyone, always". Sounds like consent to me. /s (is that better?) Do you see how stupid that is to take things out of context?
shadwhuntr
Jester
Jester

Postby Flavorable » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:16 am

A one of sending of a random discord tag would not be HSH, no. But you are doing it specifically to harass them, over multiple games. The fact that "send me nudes" followed by the discord tag was used is side info that just doesn't help your case. No matter which way you look at it, you were harassing them, claiming to do so by doing them a favor and getting them more friend requests, which is even worse, because that is harassment that goes beyond the borders of the game and into someone's personal/private life.

And whether or not you agree with that is beside the point. Harassing someone: not okay. Asking random people to send nudes to someone else(especially in a game that minors also play): definitely not okay (also not as a joke), but neither of those cancel out the other. The bottom line is, you were harassing Hagg1s. You admitted to doing as much, so I'm not sure what you're trying to argue.

As for me taking things out of context, you took a quote from me, about a wholly different situation involving SNAPCHAT, and it in no way pertains to the current report, nor the situation. So yes, I do see how stupid it is to take things out of context.

Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby shadwhuntr » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:45 am

I never once admitted to harassing haggis, so please stop trying to put words in my mouth. If you think that saying "add me, insert discord tag here" is harassing him, i guess i can't help you. Its not harassment. She wasnt a "random person". She was in our previous lobby, disclosed her age, and her instagram and then even live uploaded a regular photo of herself while we were in the lobby. There was 0 chance of her being a minor so i dont know why that keeps getting brought up. All of that is also visable in a report on file if you care to look. As for "send nudes not being acceptable as a jokes, there are variations of it all over your trial discord where "any rule that exists in town of Salem or the forums exists here too". So clearly if its unacceptable in tos it would be unacceptable in the server, and yet, its clearly acceptable.

When did me doing someone a favor by getting them more friends suddenly become harassment. If he doesn't want friend requests, discord has some handy settings that allow you to choose who can send you a friend request anyways. Once again, not harassment.

I took a quote from you that was in a conversation that originated about snapchat, and then when someone asked if posting a snapchat was still posting personal information, you then made a general comment that you aren't worried about personal information, but rather personally identifiable information. So while your comment was originally pertaining to a conversation about snapchat, it did digress to a general statement that was applicable as discord does not fall under personally identifiable information. The reason I included that part in my original post is because I assumed someone was trying to say I was doxxing him as I couldn't believe that someone thought saying "add me, discord id" was harassment. If im not being guiltied for doxxing then obviously that particular quote is irrelevant.
shadwhuntr
Jester
Jester

Postby shadwhuntr » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:48 am

Anyways seems like I'm just repeating myself, so im gonna get some sleep. Enjoy your night/day
shadwhuntr
Jester
Jester

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:56 pm

I believe we addressed this clearly in the Discord server when you proceeded to make a scene. This isn't acceptable.

Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals