Appeal Spookykev

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal Spookykev

Postby Spookykev » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:40 pm

Hello Ive been on and off on this game for the last 5 years, I honestly love this game so much its one of the few PC games I enjoy mainly cause of the gameplay and interacting with community.
My account was banned without warning and for hate speech? Im not sure what counts as hate speech nowadays and I do share this account with a younger brother but I dont believe he speaks like that anymore. You know how edgy and cringy 13 year olds can be. Im not excusing mine or his actions, but i would like to get back on and enjoy the game. No longer will there be any vulgar comments and honeslty any speech that isnt game related. Thanks for taking the time!
Spookykev

Re: Appeal Spookykev

Postby Jerme » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:50 pm

Greetings,

please note that accountsharing is against the game's rules. If the account breaks the game's rules it will be punished accordingly.
Only invalid, non archived reports may be appealed, so if you are banned ofr valid reasons, then theere is nothing we may do on that part.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:55 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:50 pm

You were banned for pedophilia, this does warrant a permanent ban right away without a chance of an appeal.

Your appeal is thus denied, I apologize.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals