Appealing: LCKRMNLE

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: LCKRMNLE

Postby LCKRMNLE » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:48 pm

Hello dear Town of Salem staffs.
I play this game since 2018. I really enjoy there and i am just happy because i have time to play now because we have holidays atm. But unfortunately i got banned today. Due to game throwing.
I did that only in 2 games i accept my fault. I understand now i really did a bad thing i ruined someone's fun and game. I am so sorry and i wish i could apologize other players too.
I really wish to unban me and i promise i won't do that again. I understand my fault now. I beg you please i really enjoy playing this and i can't pay 5 dollars because dollar's value is high in our country due to economic crises. I can't be one of the people who just creates new account after ban. I am really sorry for the ban and i really want my account back.

There are many people that game throwing and not getting banned i was mad at them and i did it. Reporting was not working before in Turkish servers. I took my lesson please i am really upset. I promise i will re-read all rules again and follow them. Please give me another chance. Please let me play my one of the favourite games.

Greetings
- LCKRMNLE
LCKRMNLE

Re: Appealing: LCKRMNLE

Postby Jerme » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:05 am

Greetings,

please note that only invalid, non archived reports may be appealed. The latest gamethrowing offense did ban your account, since it was your fourth suspension.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:10 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:14 pm

Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals