Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal

Postby fires179 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:48 am

I was suspended 1 day for revealing VIP. I had never played it before as town and after the game I checked the description, when the other players told me I am not supposed to reveal the VIP. The only other time I played VIP game I was mafia. How am I supposed to know that I cannot reveal the VIP when the game description does not indicate it is supposed to be a secret? I have played this game for a VERY long time and would never intentionally throw a game. But ignorance and no description is awkward reason to suspend someone. Any chance of override on this suspension?
fires179

Re: Appeal

Postby TrialBot » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:00 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:32 am

Greetings,

the VIP Mode is locked to the Coven expansion, so I take you previously were Coven (instead of Mafia) when you previously played that mode. That previous game as a non townie should've given you the knowledge that you do not know who the VIP was back then.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:17 pm

Ignorance of the rules isn't excusable.

Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals