Appeal: ExzTYRANT

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal: ExzTYRANT

Postby ExzTYRANT » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:25 pm

Hello, I have logged in today to find out I was suspended for an innappropriate ign for a day. This came as a shock to me as I believed only names with the intent of hatespeech/harassment or down right vulgar names would warrant a suspension. I checked the support page and followed the instructions to find my report. I found out I was banned for having the ign "BigBoobCoomBlast" with a report for hatespeech/harrasment being made in the same game against me. I seriously didnt believe and still dont understand how a name like that warrants a suspension when in the same game there was a player with the ign "iRapeThrowers" and another with the ign "WhitePower". As im writting this report and reading through the chat I was confused to see my ign and username in the chat only to realise it was a game with a player from a previous game harassing me by making his ign my username and saying atrocious stuff and at the end admits his malicious intent "ExzTyRaNt: reported you tyrant gg". I presume this is the person who reported me for hatespeech aswell as my ign all while being homophobic with the guise of my username "ExzTyRaNt: go suck each other off" and while claiming to justify the harassment when accused by other players in the game by saying "ExzTyRaNt: bro hes my best friend" when in reality I have no clue who this is. Not only did I have to deal with this blatant harassment for simply playing the game but his malicious intent ended with my suspension.I think I can safely assume the person who reported me was not offended by my "inappropriate" name and was just grasping at straws to cause any form of annoyance to me. I should have reported him but I have been constantly told by other players reports go nowhere.I presume anyone reviewing this appeal can also view the report submitted against me to verify the quotes I have put in here, in all honestly im not looking to get unsuspended, although it would be nice it is only a day and I am mainly coming here for clarification on my suspension and hopefully the suspension will be removed from my history as I do not believe it was justified.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal and hopefully this issue is resolved with clarification or the suspension lifted.
ExzTYRANT

Re: Appeal: ExzTYRANT

Postby Jerme » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:48 am

Greetings,

please mind that this is your appeal and not a thread to report others. A rulebreak is compared with rules, not with other rulebreaks in the same game.
Your name was deemed as inappropiate due to being sexually explicit and mostyl due to the usage of [flummery] in your name.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:50 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:13 pm

Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals