Appeal Ban for Hate Speech & Harrasment

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal Ban for Hate Speech & Harrasment

Postby jamboz360 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:22 pm

So today I tried to login and it says my account was banned for Hate Speech and Harrasment... Firstly I have been playing for many years now and would like to continue playing despite the fact that I had to purge 90% of my personal accounts because of Blank Media Games... im aware that this isn't the place to post how after robbing me of 2 accounts that I paid for and also my very own privacy I don't think that proceeding with unjustifiable bans will help.
jamboz360
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Appeal Ban for Hate Speech & Harrasment

Postby TrialBot » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:15 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Re: Appeal Ban for Hate Speech & Harrasment

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:17 am

Hello, this is the appeal forum, not the complaint forum. After the breach 3 years ago, they immediately patched the vulnerability and you were alerted to change your passwords immediately. I've removed the copy-pasted quote you decided to add to the bottom of your appeal, as it has no use here other than to extend your post's length unnecessary.

As you can see from TrialBot, your reports are archived. You've been banned since August of 2019 for references to the promotion of KKK and getting around the name filter of 'Adolf Hitler' with 'Adolf Hidler'. Prior to that, you were suspended twice before for Spamming, once for spamming each individual letter of the alphabet throughout the entire game in May of 2019, and spamming prior in October of 2018. Four strikes, and you're out.
These are not unjustified bans, even if they weren't archived.

Archived reports cannot be appealed, please read this post for more information;
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=8913&p=3542650#p3542650

Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed. Your appeal is denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals