Appeal: denizsayar2

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal: denizsayar2

Postby denizsayar2 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:22 pm

i seem to be banned for having an inappopiate nickname this shouldnt have happened i want to see my reports
denizsayar2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Appeal: denizsayar2

Postby TrialBot » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:25 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby denizsayar2 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:34 pm

1 That wasnt an inappropiate ign
2 I also got banned after that hatespeech game in march
3 Judge is banning whoever he wants. There are tons of people in the trial who havent got banned for weeks.

please bring justice in turkish servers and reconsider your judge candidate options.
denizsayar2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:05 pm

Greetings,

please note that each report posted by Trial Bot symbolizes a suspension on their own to serve as a reference for all punished offenses.
Our current Turkish judge was carefully selected and she does vote along the rules as far as I know.
Please note that there might be people fall under the radar, but just becuase you are punished it doesn't others won't.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby denizsayar2 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:07 pm

Appearently not careful enough.
denizsayar2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby astriu » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:13 pm

Not careful enough because I follow the IGN rules (which I have also sent to you) that clearly states that your IGN was guilty? Funny how people expect others to get suspended immediately for breaking the rules but be spared theirself when they do the same.

Please feel free to go on criticising me when you actually have substantiated arguments.
astriu
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Postby denizsayar2 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:10 am

Everyone knows you are not judging fairly among turkish servers and you dont ban your close friends. You are just roleplaying and showing off moderators that you are a justified person but we both know the truth. Everyone who can observe turkish servers can realize this. I want my ban appealed. Got banned twice for 2 reports. Hate speech one was well deserved but this ign one wasnt. I have read the rules you sent me. Lots of people did worse by insulting religions and being racist and they still continue to play. You just need a small report to ban who criticise you even in the slightest.
denizsayar2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby astriu » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:41 pm

"Everyone knows" or "Everyone can observe" is not a valid argument, is it? "Everyone" as in "you"?
I can justify every guilty and every innocent vote I have used by now. If you have issues with a report, don't hesitate to reach out to me/other Judges.
I am not willing to continue this nonsense here on your Appeal post, I suggest you to do the same.

Also, if you are concerned about others breaking the rules and not getting punished, you may want to join the Trial System and the Trial System Discord server where we also handle Turkish reports.

Now about your appeal: I am not the one who is able to appeal your ban, you'll have to wait for an Admin to respond.
astriu
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Postby denizsayar2 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:30 pm

Everytime i see you in pre-game lobby, people complain about the way you judge and next game won't be a fair one. Judges shouldn't be able to play or there should be a system detecting teamers and flamers. Anyways, have fun with your friends. Im done posting.
denizsayar2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:10 am

Your name is literally targeting someone and saying "fuck your pussy" in Turkish lol. Astriu was 100% correct in suspending you.

Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals