Appeal for TrillPhonk

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal for TrillPhonk

Postby TrillPhonk » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:00 pm

Hello fellow moderators from Town Of Salem, I make this forum post in order to appeal my Hate Speech / Harassment strike that I got today. Let me clarify that I'm not arguing the validity of the report, my issue here is that I already got a suspension for my IGN and the rest of my reports got closed, one of the reports that got closed was the report with ID 3453325, which was originally a Gamethrowing report. Recently I found out that I got suspended again for the game I just mentioned, but now for Hate Speech / Harassment, apparently a new report was generated after my first suspension was over. I haven't gotten any more reports after my first suspension and I got randomly banned over a report that was previously closed and duplicated. Why am I getting punished twice? I thought that wasn't supposed to happen.

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by TrillPhonk on Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am the Orgasmatron
TrillPhonk
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Appeal for TrillPhonk

Postby TrialBot » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:05 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:24 am

I've looked into this and it does appear to be a suspension from a report filed prior to the game you got suspended for. An Admin has been notified and will take your case under advisement, although keep in mind that depending on the severity of the rulebreak, they might choose to uphold the strike. The Admin will reply here as soon as possible to let you know their decision.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrillPhonk » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:59 pm

Thanks for the response! I'll wait for an admin for the final word. I haven't gotten any new reports after my first suspension (the 2 reports I got were both duplicates from old games), so I hope they consider removing my extra strike.
I am the Orgasmatron
TrillPhonk
Executioner
Executioner

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:48 pm

Apologies for this. Not sure why this happened, but it's been rectified.

The strike has been removed. Your appeal is approved.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals