Appealing: PoisonFish

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: PoisonFish

Postby PoisonFish » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:57 pm

Moderator:

Regardless of your decision, I will accept the outcome...

I am known for two things in this game:

First, I always claim that today is my birthday... (it is not). I always thank those who respond and I NEVER ask for a TP.

Second, 90 percent of the time, both in chat and in my wills, I tell people: "Always be kind."

In ranked games, I am famous for telling people, TOS RULE 1 - Always Kill Fake Jailor claims - because fake claiming jailor takes Spy, TP and LO off of real Jailor.

I have really only had an issue with one player, SKYELO, who is a very toxic player.... While I have NEVER cursed or used foul language, on one occasion, I did admit to him that I REG Hunted him (within my legit role) because he is a horrible player. It that is the reason I am suspended, I will accept my punishment, though I do not understand it, because I have neither used hate speech nor harassed him.

As a side note... I am 61 years old in real life and I try to be polite and respectful to everyone.

Thank you for allowing me to provide feedback and I will accept your decision.
PoisonFish
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Appealing: PoisonFish

Postby TrialBot » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:00 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby PoisonFish » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:46 am

Trial bot (Moderator):

Thank you for reviewing my appeal request, I appreciate the time you spent on this. If you read Mary Eastey's comments in the last line of the report, she says that Reg Hunting is not reportable if you are on opposing teams... I mistakenly thought that was the case as well.

I am a mature player who strives to be kind. I am certain that SkyElo has been reported in the past, because he is a very toxic and challenging person to play with.

In my role as Mafia, I sought to kill him first - because he has a tendency to ruin games. I thought that was permissible and even admitted doing it - without using fould language.

It will not happen again.

I will accept my punishment and I again thank you for your time and consideration.

Have a great day... and I will see everyone in about eight (8) hours. To everyone reading this post, I would just like to remind you that TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY.. and ALWAYS BE KIND!
PoisonFish
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:21 am

Keep in mind that only invalid reports are eligible for appeal and this report definitely seems valid to me.

We expect people to let past games stay in the past, and killing someone just because of who they are is definitely something we consider harassment.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:35 pm

Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed. Your appeal is denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals