Banned for Gamethrowing?

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Banned for Gamethrowing?

Postby ProjectSYD » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:17 am

I was banned for Gamethrowing and i'm not sure what consitutes as gamethrowing but I'm nearly in masters in ranked. So if my strategies are gamethrowing then my admission the rank system is bad because I've consistently been climbing & have a positive win rate.
ProjectSYD
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Banned for Gamethrowing?

Postby TrialBot » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:20 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby ProjectSYD » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:26 am

I don't think this is fair; my teammate bussed me without my permission and I've been told that's gamethrowing. However, in order to get reports to trial you need to have more than one person report (that's my understanding). So how do I get people to report this person without asking them to report them? This wasn't intentional gamethrowing; I simply wanted justice for being reghunted & thrown under the bus simply because I'm trying to adhere to the rules & avoid another spam ban.
ProjectSYD
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby ProjectSYD » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:27 am

Just tell me how to deal with this in the appropriate manner next time and I will, but this is ridiculous guys I'm obviously showing that I can change my behavior to match whatever it is your expectations are but this is totally unfair.
ProjectSYD
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby ProjectSYD » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:34 am

Hello? Tell me how to fix this in the future and I will; like I didn't even say they were mafia I just said report them for bussing me without my permission which was 100% true. That's not gamethrowing, they through the game by breaking the rules. HOW DO I REPORT THIS IN FUTURE?
ProjectSYD
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby ProjectSYD » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:43 am

Still waiting for a response; would like to correct this behavior ASAP with education & learning how to report throwers in the future so that I too am not also reported for throwing.
ProjectSYD
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby ProjectSYD » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:51 am

Any tips/advice would be appreciated!
ProjectSYD
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby ProjectSYD » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:11 am

Just want to know how to deal with this in the future so I don't get banned as well.
ProjectSYD
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby ProjectSYD » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:14 am

Because you know what's sad? I've been banned for what that guy did in my game but he didn't even get reported despite me asking people to. How am I supposed to understand your rules?
ProjectSYD
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby ProjectSYD » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:49 am

I don't get why one post after mine was actioned first; I just want to know how to deal with gamethrowers in the future so I can avoid future bans thank yoU!
ProjectSYD
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby ProjectSYD » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:06 am

Just looking for guidance on how to approach the situation in the future; I don't care if the ban isn't revoked but if you tell me how to handle it in future I will do it fine :)
ProjectSYD
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby ProjectSYD » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:56 am

How long does it usually take to get tips for reporting gamethrowers so that I don't get banned in future? This causing me many anxieties.
ProjectSYD
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby ProjectSYD » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:49 am

Very anxiously awaiting; very frustrated too though :(
ProjectSYD
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby ProjectSYD » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:55 am

Oops sorry I juts saw rule for multiple post this will be my last post; just very anxious i have lots of anxiety and this is why sometimes I talk a lot.
ProjectSYD
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby ProjectSYD » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:32 pm

Sativica wrote:Please next time edit your first or second post after Trialbot displays your report if you have any further comments to add.

Yes sorry I only saw rule afterwards so I stopped after I saw. Can you help me learn what to do when someone gamethrow in my game to get people to report them? Because I end up getting reported and banned instead and I think that silly. They not even get punished even though clear intentional throwing.
ProjectSYD
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Flavorable » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:24 pm

People don't need to ask permission for bussing.

What your teammate did was not gamethrowing, however, you simply outting them out of spite for them bussing you is gamethrowing. This report seems quite valid to me.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ProjectSYD » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:50 pm

Okay, well I disagree since I was banned for this before. can one of my bans from past be removed then since this is why i was banned? I try to follow the rules as written and thought this was gamethrowing so I needs to reported it.
ProjectSYD
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Flavorable » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:11 pm

Archived reports cannot be appealed. And regardless of whether or not it is valid now, if it was a rulebreak back then, it's would still be valid.

Whether or not you thought they were gamethrowing is completely beside the point, even if they were gamethrowing, it does not excuse you breaking the rules. There's plenty of ways and times to ask for someone to get reported, outting them as mafia out of spite for them bussing you in your last will is not one of those ways and that is something that has always been against the rules. One rulebreak does not justify another. And being oblivious to the rules as they are is not an excuse.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ProjectSYD » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:22 pm

Well I'm not arguing whether it's against the rules or not I'm making a point that your rules are garbage and unclear. I do my best to follow the rules and I take it very seriously. I think you're objectively wrong and completely ignorant; ignoring any reasonable point that I've made. I don't intentionally go out of my way to gamethrow and I find it deplorable that you assume that I did.

Moving forward I will not be telling anyone to report anything, nor will I be participating in your trial system/report system as I now fear being reprimanded for misunderstanding your insanely vague rules.
ProjectSYD
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:11 pm

The team agreed to buss you because you were 'protesting your spam report' by not communicating unless on the Stand. If they thought you were a hindrance, then by all means, more power to them.
You didn't even try to tell them not to do it. You stayed silent. Plus they actually called that you were going to be checked N1, and guess what? You were checked Night 1.

Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed. Your appeal is denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals