Appealing: Pupidykon

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: Pupidykon

Postby Pupidykon » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:34 pm

Hi I would like to appeal my ban for hatespeech / harassement.

We have been over this before. Guy reporting me claims I am a racist and annoying.

First of all I am not a racist.

At the beginning of every game, I select nickname "All Lives Matter" and day 1 I post message "BLM is a terrorist organization. Change my mind." That's it. If someone bites on, and then I get attacked, it is more likely that that someone who has bitten is going to be evil.

I do this to either bait, or be more likely to be jailed (with some of the roles). It is my tactic over a long period of time and it has been given me lot of wins.

Its it not a hatespeech (mostly because you won't be even able to disprove it) and not a harrasment as I do not target anyone specifically. Someone being offended doesnt make that person right.

Thank you.
Pupidykon
Jester
Jester

Re: Appealing: Pupidykon

Postby TrialBot » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:35 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Pupidykon » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:57 pm

Yep, I have read it, same answer.

Guy reporting me claims I am a racist and annoying.

First of all I am not a racist.

At the beginning of every game, I select nickname "All Lives Matter" and day 1 I post message "BLM is a terrorist organization. Change my mind." That's it. If someone bites on, and then I get attacked, it is more likely that that someone who has bitten is going to be evil.

I do this to either bait, or be more likely to be jailed (with some of the roles). It is my tactic over a long period of time and it has been given me lot of wins.

Its it not a hatespeech (mostly because you won't be even able to disprove it) and not a harrasment as I do not target anyone specifically. Someone being offended doesnt make that person right.

If you can point out a area of the chat that you consider a hatespeech / harassement, please do so. Thank you
Pupidykon
Jester
Jester

Postby Pupidykon » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:09 pm

It has been 5 weeks, can someone please resolve this? Thank you.
Pupidykon
Jester
Jester

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:20 pm

AllLivesMatter (alongside White Lives Matter) has been used to dispute (with racial connotations obviously) the argument that 'Black Lives Matter', which shouldn't be an argument to begin with. All lives do indeed matter, but until all of our lives matter (meaning acknowledging black and other 'minority' races' lives matter), you cannot say 'All Lives Matter', or that one life matters more than any other.

So unless you're going to admit to being edgy and trying to cause problems by doing something you know is going to get a rise out of people because you're playing off bigotry (which you've already semi-admitted here), I'd love to hear your explanation for your actions and why you shouldn't be banned. Please explain. Thanks.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Pupidykon » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:10 am

I think you haven't even read my original post, unless you wouldn't ask for another explanation. But ok, lets try again.

"AllLivesMatter (alongside White Lives Matter) has been used to dispute (with racial connotations obviously) the argument that 'Black Lives Matter'" that is incorrect and assumptious at least if you trying to point the finger towards me. Black Lives do Matter and nobody (or definetly not me) is desputing that. I have been claiming that Black Lives Matter as an ORGANIZATION, is a terrorist organization. So again - organization vs. the saying.

That can be easily fact checked. 600milions in property damage, over 20 casualities, 14 000 arrests. Their own website demands "disrupting a western society nuclear family structure, dismantling of cisgender privilege, completely abolishing the police etc"

But then again, I don't know why am I arguing with you specifically as this even wouldnt necessary have to be something I believe or represent.

As I stated above in my previous post, I use controversy to draw attention towards me so I polarize the game. I use it as bait, to be more likely to jailed or attacked and if I do, I can guess more accurately, who is evil and who is not based on their engagement from day 1 towards my post. My Elo on this account proves that it works as a game strategy.

My expectations going forward is that you will make a right decision not based on your political views.

Thank you.
Pupidykon
Jester
Jester

Postby Pupidykon » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:41 am

Guys it has been over two months. Can anyone sort this out please? I think I have been patient enough.

Thank you.
Pupidykon
Jester
Jester

Postby Pupidykon » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:27 am

I find outrageous that you guys can't sort out legitimate appeal after 3 months of submitting. If this would be a free game, alright. But I paid for it.
Pupidykon
Jester
Jester

Postby Flavorable » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:34 am

If it was getting appealed, chances are you would have heard back by now.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Pupidykon » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:23 am

So why hasn't admin appealed me yet / why am I not getting appealed? I provided explanation and evidence. It feels strange that mods don't have a problem ban someone, but if that someone has a legitimate reason to get appealed, for some reason it can't be processed.

I am sure if you have a valid reason why not to grant me this appeal, it can be written down and explained.
Pupidykon
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:42 am

Either becuase he's busy or your explanation doesn't suffice.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Pupidykon » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:03 am

Is he busy for 3 months? Again - I paid for this game.
Pupidykon
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:41 pm

Yes he can be, one cannot control someone else's private life.
Just note that you also broke the rules in the past and got penalized for that.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Pupidykon » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:16 pm

And that's fine, but THIS report is not valid and I haven't done anything wrong so now I have to wait for over three months to get this sorted because there is one admin that has a private life?

Excuse that someone has a private life is not valid as well. When you purchase a product you wanna use it - if its faulty, the clerk won't tell you that he has a private life after 3 months you made a complaint.

If this particular admin is busy and you are not capable to judge my appeal correctly, can you please get someone who can?

Thank you.
Pupidykon
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:04 pm

If you are not aware: We are community staff and thus do this on our free time. That aside is the appealing process a courtesy and not a right.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:06 pm

After conferring with Developers, and personal issues preventing me from handling Appeals prior to the previous 24-48 hours, they decided this was a valid ban on behalf of the staff.

Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals