Removing banned account to create a new account

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Removing banned account to create a new account

Postby Hulkoman » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:29 am

Hello, Town of Salem team,

I do apologise for sending another email in this regard, similar to my previous posts. However, I am not requesting to get my original account back and have understood the terms of my ban in which I will still apologise for to this day. This time I was wondering what I can do to create a new account on my steam. In my previous post, I was eligible to create a new account if I were to behave, but when trying to do so, it says I am unable to do so due to my steam account being linked to that account. Is there anything I can do to remove my banned account and create a new account? Otherwise there is nothing I can do to get a new account and continue to play the game like I did so many years ago.

If you could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated, and I thank you for taking the time to read this.

I do understand that once I make a new account this forum account will be near to useless but I will make a new forum account with a different username using my new Town of Salem account.

Thank you,

Hulkoman
Hulkoman
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Removing banned account to create a new account

Postby TrialBot » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:30 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:23 am

Greetings,

you have to create a new Steamaccount if you want to have your account linked with Steam. Just being allowed to create a new account doesn't mean that you get that account for free. Will will not unlink the given account, especially when the given account is banned, nor will be unban the banned account.
Also, do not create a new appeal thread, or you will get warned, as you have been told 1 1/2 years ago.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:00 am

Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed. Your appeal is denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals