Ban Appeal: MichaelDaTurtle

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal: MichaelDaTurtle

Postby MichaelDaTurtle » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:42 pm

Greetings,

My name in Town of Salem is MichaelDaTurtle and I am here to appeal my perma ban from this game. The first time I ever got banned was for 1 day because I looked at the role of the person who linked his Twitch.Tv in the chat. After I was banned for stream sniping, I have never again looked at any Twitch link coming from the ToS chat in-game. The second time I was banned was for 3 days because I was quite toxic in the chat and used some inappropriate words. Since that ban, I did not use any kind of language that could possibly get me banned again for that same reason. The third time I was banned was for 1 week because I kept leaving games in view of the fact that I was given roles that I did not want to play as, and I didn't even know I could get banned for that. But ever since that ban in particular, I did not leave any more games no matter what role I had unless it was an emergency or my internet crashed. Finally, the fourth time I got banned was for the reason of gamethrowing. You see, I was solo mafioso and I begged the town to get me lynched since I didn't want to play as solo mafia knowing I would lose in the end.

By telling you all this, I hope that you can see the pattern here. Every single time that I was banned, I would ALWAYS learn from my mistakes. Now that I was banned for all these reasons, I could not possibly get banned yet again, for I have learned the ways of the reformed. Indeed, I am now reformed and will not disrupt the rules of Town of Salem ever again in any way. My account has many skins and cosmetics that are dear to me, so my account is valuable, therefore you can imagine why I would admire your choice of unbanning me. I also really love this game and play it a lot, well... I did play it a lot when I was not banned.

Believe me, I learned from my mistakes and I will not cause trouble again if I do get unbanned.

Thank you for reading and I hope we will come to a fortunate outcome,
-MichaelDaTurtle
MichaelDaTurtle
Jester
Jester

Re: Ban Appeal: MichaelDaTurtle

Postby TrialBot » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:45 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Re: Ban Appeal: MichaelDaTurtle

Postby Jerme » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:56 pm

Greetings,

you already have an open appeal, so please use that one instead of posting a new one.
As we did tell you, if the reports are valid, there is nothing to be done.
Locking.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals