Appealing : impecunious

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing : impecunious

Postby Impecunious » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:23 pm

Hey, please take my ban appeal into consideration, the account name "Impecunious". I have supported the game through steam purchase, and been a player for years although i haven't started playing again until recently. I enjoy playing ToS throughout the day and it helps me with everyday problems of the world. I dont deserve to be banned, i was probably reported by a snowflake.

I must admit, after i typed the inappropriate name, i attempted to change it to "banana" , but ran out of time before i could hit submit

However, because my actions might have negative consequences, and may have hurt others, i promise if my ban is lifted or shortened from now, in the future i will be more considerate when choosing a name, as to not offend my fellow players. I dont believe i should be banned just because i have offended someone, because i am a loyal player and supporter of the game, and in the real world its very possible to be offended by someones words. However if the ban on my account is lifted or shortened i will be cautious as to not offend my fellow Town of Salem members, and to uphold dignity and respect for all. Please forgive me, and let me continue playing this awesome game.
--
I made another appeal, because i thought i was banned for inappropriate in game name, which i am still appealing, however trialbot sent me a picture with lobby chat in which i said "Impecunious: dont blame u since world is going to shit
Impecunious: gays being shown in kids cartoons
Impecunious: chemtrails and fructose corn syrup killing us"

Please understand that this is NOT HOMOPHOBIC. GAYS BEING PORTAYED IN CHILDREN BOOKS/CARTOONS IS NEGATIVE, AS CHILDREN SHOULD NOT HAVE TABOO SEXUALITIES FORCED INTO THEIR MINDS AT A YOUNG AGE AND THIS IS MORE OF A POLITICAL/SOCIAL DEBATE ISSUE THAN A REASON FOR A BAN.

And yes, sexuality is taboo. Sorry snowflakes, its just the truth. Please understand that i do not intend to hurt anyones feelings, and this is why i do not feel the ban is fair. Maybe a suspension or something. I do sincerely apologize for my action, however please understand i attempted to change my name to banana but ran out of time before i could hit submit

I really did intend to change my name before the countdown ended. I apologize for my actions and if my ban is lifted or shortened into a suspension I will be more careful about what i say and names i use, so the community will be a better place.

please take my ban appeal into consideration, the account name "Impecunious". I have supported the game through steam purchase, and been a player for years although i haven't started playing again until recently. I enjoy playing ToS throughout the day and it helps me with everyday problems of the world. I dont deserve to be banned, i was probably reported by a snowflake. However, because my actions have negative consequences, and may have hurt others, i promise if my ban is lifted or shortened from now on i will be more considerate when choosing a name, as to not offend my fellow players. I dont believe i should be banned just because i have offended someone, because i am a loyal player and supporter of the game, and in the real world its very possible to be offended by someones words. However if the ban on my account is lifted or shortened i will be cautious as to not offend my fellow Town of Salem members, and to uphold dignity and respect for all.

Please let me continue playing this awesome game
Last edited by Jerme on Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged both appealthreads.
Impecunious

Re: Appealing : impecunious

Postby Jerme » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:50 pm

Greetings,

please keep in mind that only invalid, non archived reports may be appealed in general.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:00 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Impecunious » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:41 pm

Although the name was inappropriate, it shouldnt warrant a permaban. I hope i am forgiven, as i intend to make better choices. It must also be taken into account that it was my true intentions to change the name at the last second
Impecunious

Postby Jerme » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:44 pm

Homophobia is neither wanted, nor allowed in this game and thus may warrant a ban on itself.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Impecunious » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:15 am

I now have a good understanding of that, although i used an inappropriate name it wasnt my intention to be hateful nor homophobic, at the end of the day we are all equal in Gods eyes, thus if my ban is lowered to a suspension i will make sure i do not break these rules again. We all are human
Impecunious

Postby Impecunious » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:46 am

Im asking for a suspension instead of a ban
Impecunious

Postby Jerme » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:56 pm

The given offense does warrant the ban, so the given report cannot be appealed, I apologize.

Appeal denied.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals