Ban appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban appeal

Postby Ajdemi » Fri May 28, 2021 5:44 am

Appealing: Ajdemi

I have been permanently banned due to receiving required amount of offenses to do so. My arguements are:
1. There is a huge pause between my 2nd and my 3rd offense so I should be forgiven for the older ones because;
-ToS may have changed
-I could be a different person now

2. My last offense is spamming, which itself shouldnt result in a permanent ban, plus I was merely trying to get info through a group of griefers who spammed the chat, how did I even end up getting an offense on that
Last edited by Ajdemi on Fri May 28, 2021 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ajdemi
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Ban appeal

Postby TrialBot » Fri May 28, 2021 5:45 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:45 am

Greetings,

please note that only invalid, non archived reports may be appealed, which means that the first three strikes cannot be appealed and the fourth (aka the Spamming one) looks quite valid to me, I apologize. The spamming one is your fourth strike and thus a ban by default, as previous strikes don't decay.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ajdemi » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:08 am

Jerme wrote:Greetings,

please note that only invalid, non archived reports may be appealed, which means that the first three strikes cannot be appealed and the fourth (aka the Spamming one) looks quite valid to me, I apologize. The spamming one is your fourth strike and thus a ban by default, as previous strikes don't decay.

Why can I not appeal archived reports? Also, don't you think that I should be forgiven for the first 2 strikes because there was a large time window of no reports between the first 2 and last 2 strikes. And if anything, the last strike was only spam in 5-6 messages, and only once, and it was to get a message through a group of trolls that used external communication platforms to gamethrow intentionally
Ajdemi
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:52 pm

Please read this: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=8913
Our rules/guidelines of appealing are strict, so time does not matter at all anymore.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ajdemi » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:32 am

Jerme wrote:Please read this: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=8913
Our rules/guidelines of appealing are strict, so time does not matter at all anymore.

Can't you make an exception?

Also, do you perhaps know if i'll be able to play the new game if im banned in ToS
Ajdemi
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Flavorable » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:17 am

There are no exceptions.

And yes, you can play the other game if you're banned. You are even allowed to get a new account and play ToS again, since generally we ban accounts, not people.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:27 am

Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed. Your appeal is denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals