KazTheSwan ban appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

KazTheSwan ban appeal

Postby KazTheSwan » Sun May 09, 2021 5:14 pm

Hello, its been a while since the last time I played this game. Normally I just got bored and had a lot of irl stuff to do but after years of inactivity my friends invited me to play, and I didn't refuse. Then boom, it says that I'm banned. I did some research and found out all my logged reports and such, and since I was playing on the Turkish server, people there tend to be a bit angry over the game and I got reported multiple times for things I didn't do, having an inappropriate in-game name( the reason why I was banned) being one of them. I have never set my name to anything inappropriate and trust me I do remember the names I use in the game. The closest name I got to inappropriate would be Vito Corleone which I did for fun to RP as a mafia boss, or something. I'd love if you guys helped me out in this case.
KazTheSwan

Re: KazTheSwan ban appeal

Postby TrialBot » Mon May 10, 2021 2:30 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Re: KazTheSwan ban appeal

Postby Jerme » Mon May 10, 2021 2:30 am

Greetings,

please note that only invalid, non archived reports may be appealed.
This is the name you chose in that gameImage
Since this report is marked as archived, it cannot be appealed anymore and thus is your appeal denied, I apologize.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals