Appealing: finniewinnie

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: finniewinnie

Postby finniewinnie » Sun May 09, 2021 6:32 am

Hello,

I would like to appeal my recent ban. It was for spamming which I am aware is not acceptable, however in this case the offence came after I was lynched, in the time for last words. Here obviously no one else can speak, and I had already been lynched, so I didn’t think what I said would be a bannable offence. I understand that spamming is an issue during regular chat, however in this case I was the only one speaking and sent less than 10 messages. Again I am truly sorry for this offence, but I would love for my ban to be appealed as this is one of my favourite games and I have invested a lot of time and effort in this game. I understand if this is not possible however. Thanks for your time
finniewinnie

Re: Appealing: finniewinnie

Postby Jerme » Sun May 09, 2021 11:52 am

Greetings,

please keep in mind that only invalid, non archived reports may be appealed.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Sun May 09, 2021 11:55 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sun May 09, 2021 12:13 pm

Well, you had the same offense done in your previous report, in which you broke the spam rule harder. The current one could've been an exception, but regardless of that, did you evade the spam filter by slightly altering your sheep noises (added/removed some a's) in order to send the message.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals