Winnievidivici - game throw appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Winnievidivici - game throw appeal

Postby winnievidivici » Fri May 07, 2021 1:13 pm

I was banned today (5/7/2021) for "gamethrowing"

The incident was given to me by the Report bot - was for being honest about being a juggernaut. I was caught d2 - so when asked I was honest. I am not sure how that is game-throwing. I didn't give away anyone else's role. I didn't throw. I was going to get hung no matter what.

I know this is a one day ban - I am only appealing because I feel that this was an irrational ban for game throwing. I feel the report was unnecessary as well. How many players use the truth to try to convince others they are jester or to make others believe they are inno.

I would love response for how this was deemed as game throwing and how it takes almost a full month from the "reported incident" for the ban to come into effect.

Thanks.
winnievidivici

Re: Winnievidivici - game throw appeal

Postby TrialBot » Sun May 09, 2021 12:45 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Re: Winnievidivici - game throw appeal

Postby Jerme » Sun May 09, 2021 12:48 am

Greetings,

Firstly, I'd like to apogolize for the late response on my side. Gamethrowing is defined as ruining/decreasing the chances of your team (which can just consist of yourself) to win on purpose. Outting yourself as Juggernaut usually leads to yourself getting lynched/killed, which means it would fall under that definition.

Also, keep in mind that a report stays open for a full month before it gets closed, thus one could get punished for an offense that has been performed up to 31 days ago. The process of suspending someone can take some time.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals