Ban Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal

Postby JulianSY » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:43 pm

Hello,
Why did I get suspended for leaving games while alive for ranked? My games kept getting this adnominal disconnection and what am I suppose to do for that?
There isn't really anything I can do when this adnominal disconnection keeps happening during ranked. And, when this also happened it was in a middle of a ranked game. Is there any way to prevent this from happening? Another things is, Do I also lose 30 elo because of that? The last game I played as godfather.
Thanks,
JulianSY
JulianSY

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Jerme » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:06 am

Greetings,

usually players are only suspended when they leave intentionally. Every leave is punished with ELO-loss regardless of how the leave took place.
The adnormal disconnection can be caused by multiple things, so I do not have much info on that to help.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:25 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:27 am

As you can see were you punished for having left the game intentionally. Please do not leave games, but play them to an end.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby JulianSY » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:06 pm

Ok so maybe I did leave that one or not, So I have a question, I remember that I was playing a ranked game and I got suspended for thiswhile playing. Will I get banned for that? I will probably get reported.
JulianSY

Postby Jerme » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:30 am

You will not receive a punishment for being thrown out of a game by a suspension.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:24 pm

JulianSY wrote:Ok so maybe I did leave that one or not

There is no 'maybe'. You clearly did, and clearly have an issue leaving intentionally.

Appeal denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals