appealing ban

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

appealing ban

Postby SweetStockUnbannable » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:13 pm

i read all report and all i saw was me calling someone one a retard, which is a thing I see in literally every game. why is a judge targetting me? It's because my nickname says unbannable?
SweetStockUnbannable
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: appealing ban

Postby Jerme » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:36 am

Greetings,

let's have TrialBot clear the issue up. I don#t think that you were suspended for calling someone [savant], or claiming to be "unbannable".
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:40 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:49 am

You were suspended for inciting false reports onto the Jailor via your last will.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SweetStockUnbannable » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:22 pm

I get 10 false reports a week. Your job is to review ban appeals and make a judgment on if they're valid or not. How can you make that judgment if you haven't even reviewed the invalid ban?
SweetStockUnbannable
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:59 pm

I have reviewed the report and the given charge is correct in my opinion. You did want the Jailor to be reported for something they haven't even remotely done (and you know it), that is inciting false reports.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SweetStockUnbannable » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:00 pm

And again you make the false assumption portending the nature of this appeal. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that this is indeed a blunder, and not another case of you and certain other individuals ignoring blatantly obvious evidence. In the wake of such a blunder, I'll respectfully remind you that there are other invalid reports linked to my account other than the one you have mentioned. Kindly, follow the procedure or do not bother.
Granted, the jailor in that report was gamethrowing by my standards and should be held accountable for their actions during that game.
SweetStockUnbannable
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:08 pm

Except you claimed the Jailor admitted to gamethrowing and to report them for it. They never claimed to be gamethrowing even in the slightest. There is a biiiiig difference between thinking someone might be gamethrowing, and claiming they said things they didn't say in order to get them reported, simple as that.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SweetStockUnbannable » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:21 pm

SweetStockUnbannable wrote:And again you make the false assumption portending the nature of this appeal. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that this is indeed a blunder, and not another case of you and certain other individuals ignoring blatantly obvious evidence.

If you have the audacity to respond again after the embarrassment you've caused yourself, ensure you carefully read my previous reply.
SweetStockUnbannable
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:47 am

Please mind the forum rules (rule 7 to be exact).

That aside, I feel that you have no idea about the appeal-system and which reports are appealable and which are not. The given reports that TrialBot posted in this thread are the only ones that could be eligable for an appeal. Each of those are then checked for validity and handled accordingly. Any other report you mention (as in the "ten invalid reports you get each day"), have not caused your suspension.

So if you only want to address reports that are not closed as guilty, you are wasting your time.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SweetStockUnbannable » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:37 pm

Despite my intentions to save yourselves even the slightest bit of professional grace, it appears I'm forced to bluntly spell out my intentions so that there is absolutely no cause for confusion here.

There are reports posted by Trialbot that are eligible for an appeal of which you have not yet even turned the slightest attention towards.

If you are willing to grant appeals to individuals such as viewtopic.php?f=40&t=113605&p=3558594&hilit=paradox12#p3558594 then I see absolutely no reason why one such as mine would be denied.
SweetStockUnbannable
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:27 am

Greetings,

the other two reports are valid as well, since you incited false reports on the Veteran in the other hatespeech/harassment report, and in the gamethrowing report you wanted to be lynched, so I am not sure of which report you are talking about. Keep also in mind that reports are handled in a case by case basis, thus might one decision not be magically transferred to every other report with had a seemingly similar offense there.
Also this is your appeal, so we focus on your given offense, instead of the one of others. Also in this report is appears to be pretty much clear cut inciting false reports, and in the given example there could be given a benefit of a doubt.

When no report is specifically addressed, then the most recent is usually taken, so you wanting to "save [our] professional grace" does not hold any truth, but instead makes this seem like an attempt to do the contrary, by attacking it/us with this. The given attitude of yours is not helping you in any way, as this is a prime example of how to NOT save your face.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:22 pm

To be clear, and as stated hundreds of times, reports are a case-by-case basis. Something done 4+ months ago doesn't mean it's going to happen to you too, or vise-versa with no action done. In addition, the person you're referring to used a quote, not a general statement which is what you did. Also if you bothered to do your research, Paradox12 was later banned again shortly after for other behavior problems.

You very clearly incited fake reports by claiming in your Will that Jailor was admitting to Gamethrowing and to report them for it.

Can't get clearer than that.

Appeal denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals