Appealing Confectionery

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing Confectionery

Postby Confectionery » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:01 pm

https://blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewR ... id=3324429

Ok lets see here...

Day 3 - Magically knows what happened in mafia chat without it being mentioned anywhere in the game where they could read?

Before I start, I'll mention this, elephantgun and I have a vendetta against each other, so use this as you will in this appeal.

Confectionery: I know 3 begged Mafioso to kill me
I said this because I died first to Mafia, and the fact that elephantgun was a Forger along with the fact that me and elephantgun are at bad terms made me greatly assume that she had begged her Mafioso to kill me. I chose to arrogantly, and boldly accuse them for having to beg their Mafioso to kill me because of the fact that elephantgun despises me, and that accusation somehow turned out to be right in Mafia chat.

Glass Pipe: kill 9
Glass Pipe: kill 9 now
Glass Pipe: targets me in every game
Glass Pipe: bc i have a reaper skin

OK, looks suspicious at first sight, but then imagine a game where you die N1 to Coven, and someone who is known to despise and target you to be Coven as well.
It would only be natural to assume that the person who despises you would beg for you to be dead first.
In addition, this is not decisive evidence to prove me of cheating.

Because I called her out for having beg her Mafioso to target me because of previous games, along with the fact that the accusation was right, they go ahead and say this:
Glass Pipe: amazing
Glass Pipe: so youre in a fucking call or something i presume?

The text they said above announced their clear motive for targeting me.
Which in turn made me ask the following only based on their accusation of me being in a call:

Confectionery: So you're admitting to targeting me now?

And again, this response, puts me under fire without me knowing it because of this below:

Now, in the smaller picture, people would guilty me because of the boxed area:

Glass Pipe: kill 9
Glass Pipe: bc i have a reaper skin

Confectionery: I know 3 begged Mafioso to kill me

Glass Pipe: amazing
Glass Pipe: so youre in a fucking call or something i presume?

Confectionery: So you're admitting to targeting me now?

But to me, it's quite clear that people didn't perceive the fact that I was responding to the question she asked with another question.

People thought that I was referring to the Mafia chat I had no knowledge of, which lead to the guilty verdict. They had no knowledge of what really happened between us two.

And most importantly, this was a false report because I didn't prove to be cheating. Where's the proof of me posting the logs of the Mafia chat? No admission for cheating either.
Last edited by Confectionery on Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Confectionery
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Appealing Confectionery

Postby TrialBot » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:05 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Confectionery » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:18 pm

To those viewing who didn't see I updated the appeal.
Confectionery
Civilian
Civilian

Postby TurdPile » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:53 pm

Well, I think the info that was shared between you and your friends is pretty obvious from the tools we have. However, in your case, due to dying immediately, couldn't really do anything with any info regardless, so the report at best probably should've been an exception without a suspension.

That said, your account was about to be manually banned earlier today anyway for your tampering of game files to exploit/cheat with minor role alterations, found periodically through your report history, dating as far back as December. I hear that all these holes will be double checked via the server soon (probably in the next patch, if not already). However, due to your attempts to publish these mods and encourage other players to also break the BMG Terms of Service, rather than report the details of the bugs, are leading to a revocation of your account's ability to play TOS.

Appeal denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals