Appealing: notgoodreturns

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: notgoodreturns

Postby notgoodRETURNS » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:14 am

https://blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewR ... id=3277676

Lets not beat around the bush here.
This suspension would only be justifiable had the other two people I may have "HS/H" also been suspended. But to my surprise they haven't. We all know you can dupe reports if wanted but for some reason im the only one suspended?

First of all out of the two players I may have HS/H, they both started on me for no reason.

Cake: We are at an immediate disadvantage having him on our team
chai chai: fuck yourself fatty (context if you can be bothered to read, which the juror clearly hasn't.) May want to review the juror btw!

Both comments made to me/about me without me doing anything.
Also chai chai tried passing a racist/discriminating comment towards me- "chai chai: you're probably southern tbh" Something the juror missed out on. Again to my surprise.
not good: im irish
chai chai: little fatty
chai chai: getting fat on spuds
Here is another one, incase you missed that too/
Also, it is clearly that it's just fucking banter. Does context not matter in these reports?

Anyways, back to Cake who I presume was the one who actually reported me. Is he actually innocent when not only did he start it, He said, in his own words :Cake: You retard
So you can call other players retards. But when they say something back you can report them? Ill keep that in mind. You set the premise that calling someone retarded is okay.

So just to conclude. both chai chai AND Cake started on me. chai chai was even racist/discriminative towards me while cake used the term RETARD. Yet im suspended?
You are telling me and others in the community that Racism and discrimination against culture and disabilities is okay, but whatever I said is WORSE than Racism/Discrimination?

At the very least, I ask. What did I do that was WORSE than discriminating other peoples nationality or a disability? I wont be surprised when you eventually ignore this question but, I think at the very least you can answer that simple question.

In the words of Tyler the Creator
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha african american brother Just Walk Away From The Screen Like african american brother Close Your Eyes Haha
notgoodRETURNS
Jester
Jester

Re: Appealing: notgoodreturns

Postby TrialBot » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:40 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:40 am

Greetings,

just for you to know/remember: This is your appeal and not a thread to report other players. If nobody else got suspended, it should give you a sign that you were in fact the only one breaking the rules.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Flavorable » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:47 pm

It's not about what you did worse. It's not a bloody competition.

As one of the Judges already explained to you in Discord (and I'll quote her here:):
- "All your statements contribute to your targeted harassment and toxicity"
- "Going on for days while personally insulting someone is not the same and nor is it allowed"

So even if others broke the rules, that does not mean you're allowed to do so as well.

Furthermore: If you can't understand why things like "ill piss on your mum and make you drink it" and "Go hydrate and come back when youre feeling better about yourself. Not on your uncles cock" are absolutely not appropriate, I don't think you will last very long in this community.

Also, the point you're trying to make about Cake calling you a retard is a bit of a hypocritical moot point, considering your behavior in other games as well.
To show one from another one of your played games.

In summary: There's "banter" and then there's downright ridiculously toxic bull. What you did in this report falls under the latter.

At this point, you should consider worrying more about your own behavior instead of other people's behavior.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby notgoodRETURNS » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:44 am

Its such a shame you miss the point.
1.What I said is actually funny so that means I deserve a pass for what I apparently did. (Yet to be confirmed)
2.chai chai herself/himself acknowledged it was banter, so why are you to say I’m harassing someone when the “victim” themselves doesn’t have an issue?
3.It’s not my fault the two “victims” are slow in the head and can’t be as creative as me. What about if I was fat and retarded? (Thankfully I’m not) you think fat people with mental disabilities are okay to be mocked on your game rather than someone’s parents sexual preference?
4. On the topic of cake and the screenshot of a game where I apparently called someone a “fat retard” (not confirmed) I wonder if I was suspended for that? Or does it confirm that discrimination against people with mental health issues/disabilities is okay.
5. Again, chai chai and I were having banter, which she/he confirms IN THE VERY SAME GAME.

So to conclude I’m funny/creative and the “victim” admits clearly in the game it’s banter. So the suspension is stupid. The reason I bring up Cake and chai chai Behaviour is because I’m shocked at the type of language that you deem to be okay.
It’s not my fault they started a fight they couldn’t win. (One of them admits to it being banter) it’s like if the mod “flavoured” or “germe” sorry if I miss spell any names, punches Brock lesnar then cries when you get your ass beaten.

For anyone passing by, these Mods have set the notion that calling someone a cuck who you are clearly having banter with (so no malicious intent and no feelings hurt) IS WORSE than taking the piss out of a STRANGERS mental disability and weight problems. I for one I’m disgusted but not surprised at the stance taken by the mods but that’s an issue for a later time.
notgoodRETURNS
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:53 am

Greetings,

1. "being funny" or at least attempting to be is not a reason for receivign a pass when breaking the rules
2. We see the reports from a differnet point of view than you do, so that might be the reason.
3. You do realize that your wording is not helping you here, but instead can be quie seen as an attack against the others?
4. It was simply given as an example that you are not better when you went on for others calling you a "fatty" , nothing more.
5. You are swapping from banter to attack to bantr again, you should decide. Also not every "banter" is seen as that, as well.

And no, you are not funny at all.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby notgoodRETURNS » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:18 am

1. That sounds like a you problem. not mine.
2.Chai Chai knows it was banter, It can be proven very easily. Not my fault you and/or others struggle to read. I know you get alot of appeals and reports but thats not my problem
3.Why start a battle you cant finish? They started on me, one cried when i bit back (which wasn't even ban able by admission of other mods)
4. Not only "fatty" bur "retarded" Funny how you leave that out. I wonder why? Maybe you can answer that. Also fatty with my nationality. Imagine i asked someone "are you black" then following up with "fat off all that chicken fatty" I wonder what would happen to me?
5.chai chai: you're probably a grass 5
chai chai: you don't get us

clear admission from chai cha it was banter

I was suspended because it was INCORRECTLY assumed that I was harassing or attacking another player. I have proved it was banter. Me and chai both agree it was banter. Why on earth is an outside party saying it isnt.
ESPICALLY as i was reported for N2-- WHICH A MOD HAS CONFIRMED AS OKAY.

To quote Flavourtown from above
- "All your statements contribute to your targeted harassment and toxicity"
- "Going on for days while personally insulting someone is not the same and nor is it allowed"
Even if it is banter between two people who both acknowledge it as so? OR Will you make up A new excuse as to why It was guilted?
Ive always maintained it was banter and can prove it. I am interested to see if you change your mind on your reasonings

Anf finally I am fucking hilarious.
notgoodRETURNS
Jester
Jester

Postby Flavorable » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:08 pm

The details are put in by reporting players and quite often are not the full extent of why someone got suspended.

And as said now multiple times, both in Discord and on here: You were suspended for continuous extremely toxic behavior. And that is exactly what we don't want in this community. And to quote you: That sounds like a you problem, not ours.

Regardless, for a final verdict, you will have to await a reply from an Admin, but I'm pretty sure considering your current behavior here as well, they likely won't be inclined to grant an appeal, since you are still being unnecessarily toxic, not to mention you absolutely refuse to read what is actually being said, on multiple occasions, simply because you don't like the answer you're getting. And in the end, you can kick and scream as much as you like, but like the Judge told you, and like I told you when quoting the Judge:
"All your statements contribute to your targeted harassment and toxicity".

Not to mention on the one hand you're yelling it's banter when it suits you for your defense, but then go around and say "the others did it first/worse". You can't have it both ways. And this report clearly reads as someone who can dish it, but then turns toxic to the extreme when someone else targets him.

Regardless of whether the others broke any rules or not (which isn't up for discussion here, since it's YOUR appeal, not a place to report or complain about others), you still broke the rules yourself, the end.

And no, not because of calling them a cuck, like has been said to you about 6 times now, but because your behavior overall over the entire game which was extremely overboard and unnecessary and not tolerated.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby notgoodRETURNS » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:42 pm

Yeah I know. Because I was reported for something a MODERATOR deemed okay.
But guilted for something that didn’t happen. I wasn’t being toxic, I was having banter with a fellow player who agreed it was banter by my quite above which isn’t fabricated as you can use your very own eyes to see.

Extreme toxic behaviour even tho both parties knew it was a joke?
Also I do not care that I was subject to abuse with the names fatty and retard. I’m just pointing out that for some reason they were overlooked.
From now on I will refrain my insults to fatty and retard as you deem it to be acceptable. For some weird reason.
Stereotyping my nationality is okay but godforbid you do it to a black.
I’m not picking and choosing either. I think it’s banter. Just confused as to you mine is hate and theirs isn’t. Again it seems to be because discrimination and stereotypes v Irish/fat people/ and those with disabilities are okay in your eyes. Which is honestly vile.

Again. I have proved it to as nothing but banter. I have maintained that point and She or he admits that is was banter. So both parties involved know it was a joke. The fact she insulted me doesn’t change my view. I’m just making a point that you let discrimination against fat people and those with mental disabilities fly.
You were suspended for continuous extremely toxic behavior. And that is exactly what we don't want in this community

"All your statements contribute to your targeted harassment and toxicity"
How am I being extremely toxic? By having a joke with a reg ive played with before? The same reg who says I and I quote
5.chai chai: you're probably a grass 5
chai chai: you don't get us
"YOU DONT GET US" no matter what why you try to spin it, they clearly acknowledge that we are both okay with what had gone on. In the discord you keep talking about, 3 moderators and some random kid kept saying that chai chai was not okay with it, then I clearly proved that she or he was then was banned from the discord for trolling. I have disproved all 3 of YOUR reasonings. It's not harassment nor is it toxicity. Chai chai KNOWS and SAID it was a joke. She wasn't insulted. She/He defended me at the end of the game, why on earth would someone on the receiving end of days of personal insults, the target of "toxic behaviour", and the victim of "targeted harassment and toxicity" DEFEND ME?
What has happened is I was reported for N2, WHICH 2 MODS SAID WASNT ENOUGH TO WARRANT A GUILTY. Then people have taken an exchange of banter OUT of context. WITHOUT reading the entire report. As ive said a few times now (incase you missed it) CHAI CHAI DEFENDED ME AND CONFIRMED IT WAS BANTEER

I hope an admin reviews this without tinted goggles and acknowledges that me and chai chai were having banter. Since she even says so herself. If I’m getting suspended for having banter, while other were genuinely being toxic and showing behaviour I sure wouldn’t want in a game of mine, then I don’t know what to say.
Because as stated above. It’s not what I said, it’s the continuous toxic behaviour and harassment over days. Which I have proved to be banter between two friends. So unless flavoured wants to change her mind again and say it is intact for what I said, I don’t see how this can stay as a guilty.

Little edit to provide even MORE context, in case chai chai's admission isnt enough. Below is a game me and chai chai played today
Where we continue to joke around. Not something someone would do if they were the "victim" of what Flavoring and germ accuses me of.
https://blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewR ... id=3279678
https://blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewR ... id=3310433
notgoodRETURNS
Jester
Jester

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:46 am

Apologies for the delay in getting to your appeal.

The report in question is valid and valid suspensions cannot be appealed. Even if you two were 'bantering' what you were saying was also broadcasted to everyone else in the game, and nobody wants to personally see that crap, so I suggest you find better things to 'banter' with, cause this isn't it chief.

Appeal Denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals