Ban Appeal: jed984 (Spamming)

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal: jed984 (Spamming)

Postby jed984 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:04 am

Hi I was banned for spamming. Im very sorry and I would not do it again. I just got into 1600 elo and the chat's been so active I thought it was normal to talk a lot and also mafia sometimes spam to try take control of the game :(
jed984

Re: Ban Appeal: jed984 (Spamming)

Postby Jerme » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:12 pm

Greeings,

please keep in mind that no role or faction is above the game's rules.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:15 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:31 pm

Keep in mind that only invalid, non archived reports may be appealed. Each of the presented reports by TrialBot are quite valid. In both spamming reports did you evade the spamfilter to post a message with the same meaning multiple times. The gamethrowing report is pretty much selfexplanatory.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jed984 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:39 pm

I can explain the spamming reports

The first was in Ranked and I was a medium. They asked me to copy paste dead chat to prove to which I replied something like. "My laptop is lagging", "I can" "but slow" "I can get you the ambusher to prove" something like that but they proceeds to hang me. I said multiple times that my laptop is lagging but they hanged me anyway. Then i got mad and told them multiple times why they hanged a medium who claimed d1 while like 4 others who have no role and claim and I told them the reason why i cant post my will... We lost the game

The second one was i just got too excited on finding a sus n1 and i posted it multiple times. Also I'm a pushy player that's why I type very aggressively.

I'm very sorry. I would not do it again!
jed984

Postby Jerme » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:35 pm

In both spamming reports did you evade the spamfilter by adding a ew hyphens to the message you sent before in order to be able to post it before.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jed984 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:06 pm

Sometimes I did to repeat what I said but also sometimes just to make it noticeable

Im very sorry. I want to play TOS again. I will not do it again :(
jed984

Postby Jerme » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:36 am

Only invalid reports may be appealed, so if all reports are in deed valid or not appealable, then I am afraid that the account you are posting with, is not able to return.

I'm afraid that you might need to return with a new account, when you'd like to continue to play, I apologize.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals