Appealing: Lisq

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: Lisq

Postby Lisq » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:48 am

Hello, I would like to appeal from a suspension given me today for 3 days. It said I received it because of Hate speech/harassment. I have asked the bot for the report. There are only two reports - 3276287 from today and 3261553 from 31st December.

I remember getting a 1 day suspension at the end of the year but I didn't check what was it for, now I see. I have checked these two reports now and actually I'd like to appeal from both suspensions if it's possible.

I'll start with the older one (from 31.12) - I can't agree with the judgement here, this is just a mistunderstanding - I don't know why I was judged guilty there. I haven't used any hate speech or harassment or anything that was intentionally wrong. I was very quiet during the game and I was barely talking. I think I got a report because of my one whisper message, but if you look at the context and see why I said that you will see it wasn't really anything rude or wrong. It was a private whisper and it was meant to be funny answer to Bubbles who whispered me first with a joke text (at least that's what I thought). I honestly can't understand why I got the suspension there.

And the second report from today. I kinda understand why I was reported - I lied about someone whispering to me bad stuff. Well, a guy send me a rude message, but I got pissed and told people that he told me worse things and I wanted them to report him too, because I got upset and I thought nobody would report him for what he really said. I know I shouldn't do such things, I apologize for that but I can't agree with the judgement. I don't think I should get a 3 day suspension because of this little lie. I know this is partly because of my previous, wrong in my opinion judgement - otherwise I would have received only 1 day suspension.

So to sum it up - in my opinion the first judgement was unfounded. The second judgement was unfair. I know I shouldn't lie about someone doing things they didn't do, but in my opinion what I did wasn't something really so bad or wrong that should cause me such a big punishment which is suspension for 3 days. I think I don't deserve such punishment. I have played many games in past weeks, probably over 100 and I got only two (unfair) reports - this just shows that I'm actually a good person and I behave well in almost every single game.
Last edited by Lisq on Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lisq
Spy
Spy

Re: Appealing: Lisq

Postby TrialBot » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:50 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:12 am

Greetings,

the latest hatespeech harassment report seems to be quite valid. The length of the punishment is because of you having had a previous suspension. We work wit ha tiered system, so each issued punishment would increase the length of the next one (-> 24h -> 72h -> 168h -> perm).
The other one was indeed an error.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Lisq » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:59 pm

So.. If the first suspension was wrong and the second one was valid I should be banned only for 24 hours... But te 24 hours have passed and I still can't log into the game...
Lisq
Spy
Spy

Postby Jerme » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:13 pm

I've alerted our admin about this, not sure when he gets to that, though.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Lisq » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:43 am

Jerme could you please read my PW? I sent it to you 4 days ago about new suspension...
Lisq
Spy
Spy

Postby TurdPile » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:58 am

Oldest report appealed. The most recent 2 are valid.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals