Banned by homophobic judge.

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Banned by homophobic judge.

Postby TylerDurden99 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:46 pm

I was banned by an homophobic judge. My report from a game was duplicated in about ten minutes and then it was voted guilty directly by an homophobic judge.

For two games I used nickname "gaygretel". How is this even a problem. For many games I see people calling themselves "Gay Trump" or even just "gay".

For the simple fact I had that nickname, some player named themselves Gretel and started from d1 inciting false reports against me, as it is visible in the report. How is it possible that a judge supports this kind of homophobia in 2021? How is it possible in 2021 to have this level of disrespect to human rights? How is it possible to ban me for harassment, when someone starts harassing and inciting false reports against me from d1 just because I had the word gay in my nickname?

Looks like now after being banned in a past by a judge targetting me and getting appealed, a judge started being homophobic against me? When will all this stop? Is BMG a company that supports homophobic behaviour? And don't tell me that I can't pick a name that is selected and add word gay because that is just nonsense. If someone names themselves Table I can't name myself "Gay Table"? What kind of homophobia is this from this judge? Also like I show here: https://blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewR ... id=3244126 there have been already players copying my nickname and adding the word gay and I never had any problem with that because I'm not homophobic. My problems are with a player telling to report me on d1, inciting false reports, just because I have the word "gay" in my nickname and a judge banning basically the person that is victim of homophobia.

Right now, all I demand is a faster answer from Naru2008 or TurdPile to show that they don't agree with a judge banning people victim of homophobia in game.
TylerDurden99
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Banned by homophobic judge.

Postby TrialBot » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:50 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:06 pm

Yeah, your entire statement is breaking forum rule 8 and I'm not even gonna dignify it with an answer.

And seeing as this is clearcut bait, let me, instead of a Board Warning, just lock your post and you can patiently wait for Levin or TurdPile to reply to you, if they're inclined to do so.

You can demand all you want, but that's not gonna get you anywhere, sorry.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TurdPile » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:10 am

Report details are quite clear with the reasoning and I agree.

Appeal denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals