Appealing: CoolestMuffin420

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: CoolestMuffin420

Postby CoolestMuffin69 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:12 pm

Hey guys

I just realised I had my account suspended for “leaving games while alive”. I’m fine to serve the suspension, but this is because of a known issue I had messaged about previously, even before the ban.

Ever since the large update I get kicked from games under an “abnormal disconnection” message- I have never left a game early while alive, intentionally. I have continued to get kicked from games multiple times within a session, to the point I would be unable to complete every second game.

My username is CoolestMuffin420. Considering I did pay to play the game, a further suspension on top of known issues with the update is rather annoying.

Would appreciate a successful appeal, but it would be even better to get a fix with this bug!

Thanks
CoolestMuffin69

Re: Appealing: CoolestMuffin420

Postby Flavorable » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:37 pm

Awaiting Trialbot.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Appealing: CoolestMuffin420

Postby TrialBot » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:30 am

There are no guilty reports found for user "CoolestMuffin69".
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Return to Appeals