Banned for no reason

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Banned for no reason

Postby TylerDurden99 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:16 pm

I was banned for claiming jailor on stand I guess.

Let's put it like this. Someone said I claimed witch (which was a lie) and pushed me up. That same person was claiming TP, so I couldn't claim my real role. I tried to claim jailor to get innoed and vote up the evil that was pushing me.
There wasn't even any other jailor claim. Fakeclaiming is a good strategy depending on the situation. I had no chance to live by claiming my real role, so I wen't for another play.
TylerDurden99
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Banned for no reason

Postby TrialBot » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:20 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby TylerDurden99 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:58 am

So still no answer. I'm still banned for a report that even judges say there was no reason to guilty this and no one cares.
Naru said he was taking a break from this, but no one takes over and I keep waiting and waiting. Honestly I will just contact my bank and try to get back the money I paid for this game since this is nonsense.

No one cares that I'm banned for no reason when even judges say there is no reason and the person that banned me isn't even capable of being here and admit it's a mistake or ask someone to unban me. This is unreal.
TylerDurden99
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Flavorable » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:42 pm

TylerDurden99 wrote:So still no answer. I'm still banned for a report that even judges say there was no reason to guilty this and no one cares.
Naru said he was taking a break from this, but no one takes over and I keep waiting and waiting. Honestly I will just contact my bank and try to get back the money I paid for this game since this is nonsense.

No one cares that I'm banned for no reason when even judges say there is no reason and the person that banned me isn't even capable of being here and admit it's a mistake or ask someone to unban me. This is unreal.

Appealing is a privilege, not a right. Waiting for 4 days is nothing, since generally appeals take anywhere between 2 weeks up to a month to get done to begin with. At this point, all you can do is be patient.
Also, I don't see any Judges saying here, or in the Trial Discord Server, that this guilty had "no reason", but if the Admins truly think it's innocent, I'm sure the Appeal will be granted in time. Either way, you will have to be patient and wait your turn.

And keep in mind that bumping your appeal will only put you back to the bottom of the list because Admins work from oldest latest reply to newest latest reply, so bumping will be counterproductive.

Also, "no one takes over from this" is an assumption, since Naru is not the only Admin, not to mention there is no time indication yet for how long Naru will be taking a well-deserved vacation break.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TylerDurden99 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:26 pm

Flavorable wrote:
TylerDurden99 wrote:So still no answer. I'm still banned for a report that even judges say there was no reason to guilty this and no one cares.

Appealing is a privilege, not a right. Waiting for 4 days is nothing, since generally appeals take anywhere between 2 weeks up to a month to get done to begin with. At this point, all you can do is be patient.
Also, I don't see any Judges saying here, or in the Trial Discord Server, that this guilty had "no reason", but if the Admins truly think it's innocent, I'm sure the Appeal will be granted in time. Either way, you will have to be patient and wait your turn.

And keep in mind that bumping your appeal will only put you back to the bottom of the list because Admins work from oldest latest reply to newer latest reply, so bumping will be counterproductive.

Also, "no one takes over from this" is an assumption, since Naru is not the only Admin, not to mention there is no time indication yet for how long Naru will be taking a well-deserved vacation break.

Atleast 2 judges already told me that they don't see any reason for this ban.

Furthermore, as I paid to play this game I have the right to appeal an unfair ban. I know that I paid like 5 or 6 euros and that it's not a big deal, but I still paid it and I am not able to play. So if you are so fast to ban me for absolutely no reason you should be also fast to appeal and avoid taking 2 weeks up to a month. At this point I'm ready to contact my bank and get my money back since I paid for something I can't use and don't tell me that "all I can do is to be patient" since "you" are making it impossible to me. If I buy one service I want to enjoy it and I won't be patient when I cannot do that for a reason that even judges don't know which is.

Regards.
TylerDurden99
Executioner
Executioner

Postby TurdPile » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:35 pm

Appeal granted.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals