Not an appeal , More of , bring my account back?

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Not an appeal , More of , bring my account back?

Postby FMLaugh » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:22 pm

So , I asked one of the judges to ban my account temporarily as I was being hacked , friends told me that my account was on and just throwing games, And since I didn't have my registered email -Cause it was a temp mail, I didn't know ToS was that addicting- I couldn't change my password , so I went to One of the judges -No names- then I contacted the developers to prove my ownership -Although I HAVE a Facebook account bound to it. But they never replied.

Here is the email I sent: -The first one was on Jan 1st with no response and this was on Jan 9 , and I only got a response when I contacted one of the mods on discord.
So, Already contacted about 10 days ago but no response ,so let me try again.

My Account username :Fmlaugh , Email : [redacted]

Starting, Playing games and everything is ok , then i go for a small break 20~30minute , comeback and game is all bugged , my Merit points are gone , there is a "unknown brew ready to be collected" at my daily brew [Thought it was new year gift or smthn lol] and i couldn't join queue at all , i went to discord and asked and they told me that i had to change my password cause my account was hacked , and someone told me they saw my username leaving games D2 and got reported for it. i knew i should change my password , but unfortunately my account is made with a temporary email , the ones you use once or twice and then toss them and never to be retrieved.
However , I've asked Judges at Trial discord to ban my account till further notice and till i fix this problem , So Elfie [Thank you] Banned my account as I asked, I've asked TurdPile what should i do to change my email or retrieve my account he told me I need proof of Ownership of the account such as a Transaction ID ,Unfortunately again , i haven't bought the game on steam , I haven't bought in-game town points or anything. but here is some things i think might help to prove my ownership?

1-Highest elo was 2630~2650
2-Elo before hacking was 2550~2570
3-My first two friends are -Removed-) and -Removed- [Friends who referred me to ToS and we played together.
4-The temporary email was provided by temp-mail.org
5-I haven't bought any town points
6-I Haven't bought the game on steam
7- i don't think i connected my facebook but if i did it should be [redacted]
8-I've played on mobile once a couple months ago
9-Account was created July~Sep 2018 during summer break
10-Some of my friends -Names removed-
11-i had about 50k Merit points before i got hacked
12-IGN is usually "Zeus"

I think this is all i can remember for now , If this helped to prove my ownership can you change the email to : [redacted] .

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the first Email , but I got a reply with

I am sorry to say that this isn't enough to prove ownership of the account. The only things we accept are receipts, emails from the link email, or we can do some stuff to prove the account is yours if it is linked to Steam or Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok , So I checked my facebook and ToS was indeed bound , and I submitted my Facebook ID and the USER ID from the facebook link, but I got the same automated message seen above.

Then , after 4 months of not playing i thought its okay to just ask the judge again to unban my account again and the hacker probably stopped and removed my account from the list -Since it was already banned- and i got replied with " I cant unban you" "Only an admin can".

So , yea , I can provide the facebook Link ID , a list of friends.

Thats it.
Last edited by Flavorable on Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Removed personal information.
FMLaugh
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Not an appeal , More of , bring my account back?

Postby TrialBot » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:25 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:24 pm

Removed personally identifiable information from your post. Please do NOT post your real name and any e-mailaddresses on ANY public forum, for your own safety.

Moving on: Before we even consider checking out if someone was a victim of the hack and is on our victim list, you need to change your password, without doing that, we will not check into it.

Post an update here once you have changed your password.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby FMLaugh » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:55 pm

I think we aren't on the same page here, I could've easily changed my password the first time the account was hacked, but you REQUIRE access to the email , which I don't have access to and that's the reason I asked a mod to ban me. Its not that I don't want to change my password, its just that i cant unless you help.

Thanks for removing the personal info , i didn't notice these
FMLaugh
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:21 pm

FMLaugh wrote:I think we aren't on the same page here, I could've easily changed my password the first time the account was hacked, but you REQUIRE access to the email , which I don't have access to and that's the reason I asked a mod to ban me. Its not that I don't want to change my password, its just that i cant unless you help.

Thanks for removing the personal info , i didn't notice these

We can't help you with changing your password/e-mail. You need to contact the Devs for that.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby FMLaugh » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:20 pm

Except the devs doesnt reply.
Been 4 months since i sent my Facebook link ID without any reply.
FMLaugh
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Hiway202 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:18 pm

What is the email that you sent this to? The devs have a new email now and from my understanding, they should be caught up/close to caught up on emails. If you haven't received a response yet, I'd recommend emailing them again.
Hello, my name's Elencia! I'm happy to answer questions, so feel free to send me a PM if you need anything! However, I don't have the power to grant your appeal, so please don't PM me about that.

Hiway202
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Postby FMLaugh » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:50 am

This was before they change the email , i remember i had to send the message via the site not the email. Anyway, I sent another message to support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com
FMLaugh
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby TurdPile » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:15 pm

Update this appeal when your account's password has been changed.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals