Appeal for gabrielajj5

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal for gabrielajj5

Postby gabrielajj5 » Fri May 22, 2020 5:06 pm

Hello, so sorry to appeal again, but I feel like the decision to permanently ban my account was too harsh and unfair. I have been banned for spamming, but I still do not understand what happened to first suspending the account or giving a warning, because this was based only on one report. The reason behind my naming myself "moonman" was only for fun, and a bit out of anger because some players had refused to cooperate before and called me names. I am not a "moonman", this is silly. I have played hundreds of hours before and never had a problem or never was problematic. The first time I get angry I'm not even granted a warning, just banned instantly. I have invested money in this game, I have bought characters, pets and bundles, and you are taking all of it away from me because I snapped once. Anyone can check my record and see that I am not a problematic player, only I got carried away once in anger. It happens to the best of us. Please, make my ban temporary, but do not take this game and all my investment in it away from me. Cheers.
gabrielajj5

Re: Appeal for gabrielajj5

Postby TrialBot » Fri May 22, 2020 5:10 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Re: Appeal for gabrielajj5

Postby Flavorable » Fri May 22, 2020 7:35 pm

Denied means denied. Moonman are not welcome. Please refrain from posting another appeal, because it will result in punishment.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals