Appealing ban: HueJanus69

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing ban: HueJanus69

Postby HueJanus69 » Thu May 21, 2020 3:50 pm

My account got banned because I used some inappropriate in-game nickname even though the reason that appears when I try to login is : use of inappropriate username - which in my opinion means that my username HueJanus69 is not appropriate. A staff member already was kind enough to show me the game where I got reported and that got me banned. I want to reform and be a better person, I thought I will use that name for fun but in the end wasn't fun at all. My account got blocked and I couldn't login to appeal earlier. Took a long time until staff decided to help a townie and let me use my account.
I spent a lot of time and money on this game because I love it, I understand why that was a bad thing to do but really now, the guy that reported me was clearly abusing the report button because that was absolutely 0 offensive to him, he just disliked the name because it's an old joke. Second of all, I don't think a permanent ban is needed here, a suspension maybe to review my bad behaviour and stop it I find it more optimal. And I think I already had that suspension since no one was answering my help ticket and I couldn't login anymore even on forum, I think for already 1 month or so.
Please let me have a warning this time, given the fact that the reasoning behind the ban is not that bad or disturbing. One and last chance is what I'm asking for.
Thank you!
HueJanus69

Re: Appealing ban: HueJanus69

Postby TrialBot » Thu May 21, 2020 9:01 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby HueJanus69 » Thu May 21, 2020 9:39 pm

In my defense, I didn't mean it to be or sound offensive, I wanted to write white knee gears but I misspelled it. It's a skateboarding reference between me and my homie who I was playing with in that game, his name DeathToTown. It's really not worth perma banning only for this in-game name, as I said a suspension is welcomed even though I think I've had enough time wasted. Wasn't intended to be offensive, racist or anything against other people. I feel dumb that it got so far only for a misspell. I'm not a toxic player as you can see, I got only 1 report for a dumb username that isn't even that bad like others that could've been there.
I hope you will change your mind and let me access it back.
HueJanus69

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri May 22, 2020 2:47 am

Reduced permanent ban to proper suspension tier. Login to start the suspension timer. Next instance of this will be a permanent ban.

Appeal approved.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals