appealing legendxoi

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

appealing legendxoi

Postby legendxoi » Wed May 20, 2020 1:16 pm

hi from the report that your bot sent I can see that I got banned because of spamming and game throwing from 3 years before. and it is also the first ban I get and it is permanent. don't you think giving me a suspension for 3 days would be better than permanent banning me for mistakes I did 3 years before when I was still a child?. I just got back into the game and now I get banned for literally mistakes I have done 3 years back when this game was still new.
can a mod check this appeal and please unban me.
thanks
legendxoi
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: appealing legendxoi

Postby TrialBot » Wed May 20, 2020 1:30 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby legendxoi » Wed May 20, 2020 1:47 pm

here from the reports you can see 1 of the reports is from 2016 the other 2 are from 2017 and the last one is from 2020. for the 2020 one I throwed the game because the people of our group was insulting me and was choosing random roles that made the list bad and wasted our time for unfun game. you can also see in the lobby that they were saying extremely bad words which made me upset. however I am the only one who got punished not them. and the punishment that I got was a permanent ban.
how is that fair?.
legendxoi
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby legendxoi » Wed May 20, 2020 8:51 pm

I will list down below some of the insults I received from the people in the lobby as a proof.

Ofka22: legend is just salty.
BlueCollar: Legend isnt a legend they are just that one salty retard that cant learn how to suck it
Ofka22: so your parents did teach you about manners, good good
Duudodudii: Legend literally nobody cares about you, stop being a brat
SkittlesDash: welcome to the roast hour
SkittlesDash: paypal me
BlueCollar: Legend can go to hell and suck it
SkittlesDash: 15 dollars
SkittlesDash: paypal me
BlueCollar: Legend mistakes poo and pee for sausages and apple juice
BlueCollar: Legend can shut it and suck it
BlueCollar: LEGEND SHUT THE HELL UP AND TARNATION OFF
And I hope you look at this fairly and equally. And I still dont think permanent banning me is a good solution since it is my first time that I get banned and it is permanent not temporary.
Thanks
legendxoi
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Wed May 20, 2020 10:32 pm

Please keep in mind that each report symbolizes a suspension that was issued to your account. The suspension system was changed around 2017, when the suspensions begun upon logging in and not when it was issued to an account. Previous suspensions could be missed that way.

The fourth suspension is always a ban the latest.

Please keep in mind that someone else breaking the rules does not grant you a free pass to do so on your own. That aside, keep in mind that you being punished doesn't mean the others got away if they broke the rules as well.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby legendxoi » Wed May 20, 2020 10:40 pm

Ok I agree with you that other people dont grant me a free pass to to break the rules. But they influenced me by making me mad in that time which made me angry and thus I threw the game because of anger. I wouldn't have threw the game if they didnt insult me. That's why I am asking to get a more appropriate punishments instead of a permanent ban since it was not in my hand that I got angry in that moment since other people helped in making me a gamethrower in that game. So in my opinion giving me a suspension would be suitable punishment instead of permanent ban
legendxoi
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby legendxoi » Wed May 20, 2020 10:48 pm

I will also add that I have bipolar brain disorder which is a disorder that can change my mood fast. So if you want to judge me fairly you have to consider the disorder that I have. I will make sure in the future that the thing I did will not happen again. And i hope that you will understand me.
Thanks
legendxoi
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby legendxoi » Thu May 21, 2020 5:33 pm

And if you perhaps say that having a disorder doesn't make you special. Dont you think people with disorder deserve more chances?. By permanent banning me because I threw 1 game and because of reports from 4 years before is ridiculous. I hope you look at this thread carefully so you can make an appropriate decision for this matter.
Thanks
legendxoi
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri May 22, 2020 2:42 am

Reports prior to 2018 aren't eligible for appeal, on top of the fact they are all valid.
Unfortunately your recent report is also valid, you outed the Mafia after turning Mafia as Amnesiac.

Reports are valid and valid bans cannot be appealed.

Appeal denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals