Inappropriate Username

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Inappropriate Username

Postby JohnBotJr » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:35 pm

Hey there, I am JohnBotJr. I made the account name before I knew that you cannot have the bot name in your account name, but I was at no point trying to impersonate a bot, or the like. I would really like to be unbanned so I can play game with my friends, and I will change my username if possible. But I did not mean to cause a distruption. Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon.
JohnBotJr

Re: Inappropriate Username

Postby TrialBot » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:10 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby alex0423 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:34 pm

Hiya! As you can see in the report from TrialBot, you were punished for an inappropriate in game name, not username.
Revenge of the Sith was the best Star Wars movie and that’s all I have to say about that.

Also...
#ShelbooForPresident
alex0423
Jester
Jester

Postby JohnBotJr » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:19 pm

Ah yes, I do see that. While I am glad it is not for my account name, I am saddened to hear that is was a nickname I chose during a game. Needless to say, it seems I must cool down with my overly aggressive "haha funny" nicknames. I looked over this forum for rules, but I couldnt find examples of what not to do in the future. I mean, I'm guessing names like THAT are not accepted, I just dont wanna repeat this and get banned again. Where do we go from here?
JohnBotJr

Postby Jerme » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:51 pm

Crimes against children (which the name you chose is considered as) are not wanted and may warrant the given permanent ban.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby JohnBotJr » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:16 pm

Alright, I can understand that. Okay, so those sort of names are completely off limits. If unbanned, I will not use names that suggest crimes against children. What else do we do, or what do I need to do?
JohnBotJr

Postby JohnBotJr » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:26 am

I would also like to add that while ignorance of the rules is not a valid defence, I did not break them maliciously. It was a poor choice of a name and I regret it. I only wish to play this game with my friends and have a good time. As always, thanks for the time spent on this appeal.
JohnBotJr

Postby Jerme » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:33 am

As far as I can tell, is this report valid and valid reports are hardly getting appealed.
You are free to return with a new account, though.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:56 pm

Report is valid and valid bans cannot be appealed.

Appeal denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals