Ban Appeal - Inappropriate Name

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal - Inappropriate Name

Postby WHENYAHI420 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:04 am

Username - WHENYAHI420

My friends and I have been playing this game for ages. We absolutely love it. But of course like many people I was an absolute baboon when making my name to sound funny to my friends. I know that I cant take my actions back but i really want to keep playing this game. I've never made any offensive comments on this game since I've been playing it and despise people that do. I was so guttered to find out that I had been banned. I really love this game and it's really annoying not being able to play it. If i could change my name I would. I just want to be able to play this amazing game again and I hope I can. My younger self made a dumb mistake. I didn't mean to be offensive in any manner and just wanted to be funny. I didn't know what I was thinking when making it and didn't want to upset anyone. I apologize and hope that I can be forgiven so that I can once again play this jewel of a game.
WHENYAHI420

Re: Ban Appeal - Inappropriate Name

Postby Jerme » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:01 am

Greetings,

please keep in mind that only invalid reports may be appealed, so have a look at your offense(s).
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:05 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:08 pm

The name references crimes at children, which has no tolerance.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals