Ban appeal for TotallyNotaTerrorist

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban appeal for TotallyNotaTerrorist

Postby TotallyNotaTerrorist » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:26 pm

Hello my account was banned without any knowledge beforehand. my username is TotallyNotaTerrorist and I was banned for an inappropriate username but I made this account 5 years ago. if I was given the chance or let known I should change it I would have. I worked hard and met wonderful friends but now I have no access to them or all the skins, houses, and pets I've got. I also spent 10$ on coven and a month later I was banned. please reconsider this decision, I really love TOS and all it stands for. I haven't bullied or been a rude player. thank you :cry:
TotallyNotaTerrorist
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Ban appeal for TotallyNotaTerrorist

Postby TrialBot » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:30 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby TotallyNotaTerrorist » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:01 pm

TrialBot wrote:Here are your reports:

Hi. I had to change my password back in november of 2019 because i was hacked. In fact I have the email to prove it too, this was in no way me. I’ve never been a player to use a nasty username due to the fear of this.
TotallyNotaTerrorist
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:18 pm

Greetings,

the given behaviour in this particular report doesn't match the known and confirmed hacking attempts.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TotallyNotaTerrorist » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:30 pm

Hello! How can there be a special way of hacking? I have proof I had to change my password but because the standards of hacking wasn't like mine you won’t hear me out? I’d really appreciate it if you’d reconsider and give me a chance for I haven't done anything wrong.
TotallyNotaTerrorist
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby TotallyNotaTerrorist » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:45 pm

I would also like to mention I have never been banned before, so a permanent ban seems unfair. I thought 24 hours or a week for a first ban would be appropriate. I didn’t even do this so for being punished with a permanent ban seems unreasonable. I’ve never said racist things in chat nor game thrown or spammed. I’ve been a model player for so long and I just desperately want my account back especially since this wasn’t my doing. If you could please hear me out I’d really appreciate it.
TotallyNotaTerrorist
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:11 am

There are also no logs that I can see of you changing your password in November 2019.

What Jerme is saying is that we have a few confirmed hacking attempts which we go by, since generally, the safety and use of your account is your responsibility. This is why generally only confirmed hacking attempts are excused due to the sheer number.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TurdPile » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:21 am

You've been unbanned.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals