Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal

Postby March317 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:56 pm

Appealing: March317

I don't know exactly why I was banned but I have a hunch. Quite a while ago I though it would be funny to see if my name could get me hung "Loli-chan" got me killed night 1 and almost hung in another game.(i was mayor so they didn't) I'll admit it was a bit of a poke so I expected a report or two, but finally coming back to find a ban WAITING for me seems a bit unfair. It's a 24 hour ban so I imagine by the time this is seen it'll be too late to undo, if so just ignore it this thread, damage done by then.
March317

Re: Appeal

Postby TrialBot » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:11 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:05 pm

Please keep in mind that our current suspension system is designed to start the suspension when the punished player decides to login after verdict was done, in order to make them aware of the punishment.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby March317 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:10 am

Wait, loli was the issue? I'll take the ban on a bad one like "eeveelewds" (too far i get it, deserved) but loli was the issue? That's not even a troll name let alone inappropriate. It's not sexual, racist, offensive or anything. I don't know where the line is. I'll avoid bad ones but loli? having "mayor loli" gives a hilarious idea of a small angry girl dictating the town and is fun, is that seriously an issue?!
March317

Postby Jerme » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:41 am

As far as I am aware of is that term already for a rather sexualized little girl.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:24 am

If you login your suspension should be up. You haven't logged in since Feb 17th.

Please avoid using Loli in the future, if you continue to play further.

Appeal denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals