Ban Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal

Postby FurrylivesMatter » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:20 am

Ok I was banned for spamming.

Im not saying that what I did wasnt bad. But at the same time how do I deserve the same punishment as a racist or a homophobe bruh or a hacker bruh or even a gamethrowing. I wasnt even like spamming to bother game by saying something offensive. Like I know I should have thought of it before I spammed whisper to 1 person who got super salty afterwards :/. Im not saying that I wanna be unbanned and just play the game but could it be lifted to like a month ban or something? I dont think I should be just straight up banned for making like a person mad. I wasnt hidering the whole game I was whispering to a single person over and over :/. I admit that wasnt the best idea and what I did was stupid but idk I dont think I should be put in the same catagory as like racist or homophones or hackers who also get perm banned. It was harmless. I know I deserve a punishment but please not a ban ;/ Ill take a super long suspension if thats fine idk.
FurrylivesMatter

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby TrialBot » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:05 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:09 pm

We work with a tiered system. Every report linked above equals 1 suspension (1 day, 3 days, 1 week and permanent, respectively). 4 guilty reports equal a permanent ban.

Why did you not stop spamming the first 3 times you got suspended for it? The rules do state pretty clearly that spamming is against the rules, and the 3 suspensions should have been a giveaway that we're serious about that.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby FurrylivesMatter » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:23 pm

I litteraly didnt like 2 of those times. Being a wild card wasnt spam. I was being weird and so they just called it off as spam and I got suspended 2 of those times. 1 of the times I did deserve it. and then this time I kinda did.When people get annoyed they report for spam litteraly. Me saying nonsense isnt spam unless its over and over again. But the players dont like wild cards ;/.
FurrylivesMatter

Postby FurrylivesMatter » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:29 pm

Also I never got a week ban I got 3 day ban but never week from what I can remember. But I was banned 3 times.
FurrylivesMatter

Postby Jerme » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:23 pm

Each report would symbolie a suspension issued to your account.
Due to you having four reports it means that you had 3 suspensions before the ban that was issued with the latest one.

Currently it seems that all of those 4 reports are valid as you did spam in those games.
Not sure what you exactly mean with "wild card" right now, as spam is spam.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby FurrylivesMatter » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:05 am

No nvm your right I didnt know what I got banned for untill now I thought I was banned for being wild card. Its when you play it makes the game confusing and you twist the way you speak to fit your agenda. Like I wont spam but I wont put any info to the table and say stuff to players that will confuse them if they are targeting mafia to buy the mafia time and stuff :/. Being a wild card its just like being a confusing character nobody understands. Spam is when you say things over and over. which now looking at the .spam .spam .spam thing I now know what I got banned for :/ alright im out.
FurrylivesMatter

Postby Jerme » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:59 am

You are free to return with a new account, if you like.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals