Ban Appeal. Stop abusing your powers.

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal. Stop abusing your powers.

Postby OmniscientGod » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:05 am

You are a fraud Naru2008. I use a VPN which means there is no way you can just assume I am associated to the accounts you linked as I don't share an IP with any of them. I think you banned me solely based on my name instead of any real evidence, just because it looks similar to other rule breakers from YEARS ago. I only started playing a couple of days ago. I hear other new players who do not understand the rules properly get suspensions and not straight up perma bans.

You have clearly broken your own forum rules (8 and 11) and as a result of the inconvenience caused by you and your own hypocrisy I can safely ignore rule 16. If you decide to forum ban me, then give me a refund for the game I paid for. Especially since this situation is not my fault.

"The final nail in the coffin" is that you are not infallible. You do not speak for the community at large. You are not in a position to determine who "Notoriously problematic players" are because you are never there. The only mod I found (Flavorable) was hiding playing Coven instead of where most of the actual players are, who then proceeded to throw the next game after the one I supposedly threw, yet I am the only one banned and Flavorable is not (Blatant double standards). There are so many toxic, degenerate, abusive players that are in the game that have done far worse than I ever could. It is anarchy.

Either give me a suspension instead or give me the refund that I am entitled to.
OmniscientGod

Re: Ban Appeal. Stop abusing your powers.

Postby TrialBot » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:05 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby OmniscientGod » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:06 am

TrialBot wrote:Here are your reports:

Yeah yeah, we already established that I did nothing wrong in that game as I clearly was not "Transphobic" in any way.
OmniscientGod

Postby Jerme » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:13 pm

Greetings,

please know the following: The details may not show the whole rulebreak what you did, so for example your will, could be deemed offenive for example.
Since you are knowledgeable of ther forum rules, I would like to refver you to rule 7 and not post another appeal as it would break said rule. The verdict doesn't change.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals