hiei92

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

hiei92

Postby akroma07 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:20 am

Hi thre. i dunno why my account got banned for harassment and hate speech while i kinda more on idle in chat and dont talk so much. Please do assist me. thank you.
akroma07

Re: hiei92

Postby TrialBot » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:05 am

There are no guilty reports found for user "akroma07".
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Re: hiei92

Postby shelboo » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:17 am

Hello!

As per the stickied thread in the Appeals section which is titled, "Information Regarding Appealing":

Can I appeal on behalf of another member?
Apologies, but you cannot. The user who has been banned has to come and appeal their own ban, you or another person cannot do it for them. Any threads created requesting an appeal on behalf of another user will automatically be denied and locked, with a note explaining that the user themselves have to come and post a thread requesting their ban appeal. The thread will later be canned to prevent clutter.

Please post an appeal using the hiei92 account. You may log into the forums using the same username and password which you have used for the game.
If there is an issue with the account not appearing active, here is the link to resend the activation:

ucp.php?mode=resend_act
Click here to send TrialBot a message where you will receive all reports ever filed against your account.
Just click on that link and then select "Submit" towards the bottom of the message.

shelboo
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Return to Appeals