Ban Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal

Postby Lemonif » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:20 am

Hello, I have been suspended for 1 day for game throwing. I am appealing this because I believe that I haven’t done anything to warrant this ban. I have checked the report and I was banned for outing MY role as Framer in an attempt to mislead the Jailor into thinking I was the Jester and hopefully have him not was an execution on me. I didn’t out any other members of the mafia, just my own role and I have read the rules and still think I shouldn’t have been banned for this. If I’m wrong, I’m sorry. I just really don’t think I should have been suspended for revealing my own role and nobody else’s. Thanks for reading.
Lemonif

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Jerme » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:19 am

Please keep in mind that outing yourself as evil is considered gamethrowing already.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:20 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:25 am

You did even ask the Jailor to kill you in jail, which is also gamethrowing, regardless of your role.

The report is valid and valid suspensions may not be appealed. Appeal denied.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals