Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal

Postby DarkPrincessLili » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:36 pm

Good Evening, I am hoping you will accept this as a formal appeal for the account DarkPrincessLili. It was suspended for inappropriate username. I would like to contest this as I have only ever named my character things that I actually am in real life. DarkPrincessLili is short for the Princess of Darkness Liliana which would be my twitch name, youtube, and discord. It even has a chatango dedicated to it. It is an OC character that was born from the goddess of night and the king of the fae. Naturally being a faeire she is short and petite. She dresses in Loli fashion; which, Loli is short for Lolita. It is a style of fashion known for the poofy skirts, high socks/stockings, cute accessories and headbands, ect. It is a style that is very innocent in nature. I have gone by several variations such as Loli, Little Loli, Lili and Little Lili. As I am a Loli, I happen to be a Little as well. A little is someone simply with a child-like mind set that likes someone to take care of them. The fashion sense tends to make more sense that way. I like Loli fashion, I like coloring teddy bears, stuffies (stuffed animals), and ect. As such, by literal definition, I am the Little Loli Lili which I do sign my name as sometimes. I feel as though in this day and age people forget the original meaning for things and run with the lewd version of things. Not everything was meant to be tainted and lewd. I feel as though it is a simple name that goes with how I live my life. Please accept this as a formal appeal.

PS- I really do get on multiple times a day. I find that my anxiety and depression aren't at the forefront of my mind when online so I tend to play alot. It put a huge damper on my day as I feel judged and I am unable to play.

Thanks in advance,
The Little Loli
Liliana Antonescu Rose
DarkPrincessLili

Re: Appeal

Postby TrialBot » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:25 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:37 pm

It was probalby because "Loli" is partially/usually seen as hinting pedophilia, which is not allowed.
I ask you to change the name you are going to choose for future games.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:39 am

Unfortunately this is still considered a valid report. You're unbanned by the time of this post, but in the future, please don't use the term 'loli'. Thanks.

Appeal denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals