Ban Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal

Postby Durexjewel » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:24 am

Hi! When i have made my ToS account i played on it for about 1 month, then i took a break for about one year and now, when i came back to play a few games with my buddies, I have seen that my account is banned forever. I look on the TrialBot reports and seen that i have reports on verbal abuse or harassment. I have no idea how i got them during the time i didnt play(the reports are not in that one month that I have played). I think(and im also pretty sure) that someone broke my account and played on it, probably being verbally agressive and got banned. What can I do in this situation?
Durexjewel

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby TrialBot » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:25 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:34 pm

We can investigate the report to see if they are from you, or someone else, more or less at least.
I firstly suggest you to change your password if you haven't already.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Durexjewel » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:44 pm

Jerme wrote:We can investigate the report to see if they are from you, or someone else, more or less at least.
I firstly suggest you to change your password if you haven't already.

Ok, i will change it for sure. But just understand me please, I am in this situation... thanks for help!
Durexjewel

Postby Jerme » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:13 am

After the passwordchange we can investigate and see what will happen. This might take a while though.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Durexjewel » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:10 am

Jerme wrote:After the passwordchange we can investigate and see what will happen. This might take a while though.

I have changed it, you can check now, sorry for being late with the reply
Durexjewel

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:30 am

Unfortunately, your IPs may not match for your account IP and your forum posting IP, however they are within the same Country and State.

I don't believe you to be a compromised account from our breach earlier this year, as you're not on the list, so I will not be approving your appeal even with the password change (I can confirm you did indeed change your password), as the location of the two IPs match for the majority of the part. My guess is a friend or family member might have gotten on your account, in which case you would be held responsible for your account's actions.

I will, however, leave this open for TurdPile in case he decides to grant you an appeal, should you actually have been a compromised account, or otherwise applicable.

Cheers.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TurdPile » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:00 pm

Game data in relation to the report shows there was no breach.

Appeal denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals