Ban Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal

Postby RadPotato » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:59 pm

I want to appeal my "hate speech" ban because I was obviously being ironic and not serious. I would also like to appeal the ban were I was spamming subscribe to pewdiepie, as I was doing it for the cause. I just want my account back and if i do get it back i won't break any more rules. I am a new person. thanks in advance
RadPotato
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby TrialBot » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:00 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:25 am

Please keep in mind that valid reports may not be appealed.
Spamming is against the games rules regardless of its "cause". The harassment you did, did not appear to be meant as a "joke" either. I'd like to add that jokes should work for every side, not only for one side.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby RadPotato » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:21 pm

Yes it was meant to be ironic. Not all people get jokes, so it is based on opinion. I want to have the "harassment" one appealed because it was not directed at any one particular person.
RadPotato
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby RadPotato » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:29 pm

Also, I was playing a character and being ironic, not meant to be taken seriously. That said, if i was unbanned I wouldn't do any of this again.
RadPotato
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:11 pm

You might mean it as a joke, but its not noticeable by others, same with the character. You might know it, but it could be likely that nobody else does.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby RadPotato » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:53 pm

do you think i will able to get my account back? i feel like being banned for over a year for what i intended as a joke as well as spamming my will results is not fair.
RadPotato
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:21 am

While I would technically appeal this if it were me, it's still technically valid, as you're playing on the stereotype that women make sandwiches, etc, etc. I don't think I have to explain it to you, because you know what you meant.

I also see where someone alive posted the (with an exception of one word) exact same thing you did in Dead chat, afterwords in Day chat. Kinda iffy there, but the report is still technically valid, so the appeal is denied.

However, you're welcome to rejoin with a new account per Devs rule-change for Pay to Play. Buy another account freely, as ban-evasion rules are no longer a thing.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals