Appeal on my account

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal on my account

Postby Mikeking » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:47 pm

I’ve been suspended for an inappropriate username which I would say is next to impossible. I would understand if it was anything else but the last thing I’d think I could get suspended on would be an inappropriate username, I may know the range of the censor but I don’t use that knowledge when I make a username. I could get somebody randomly reporting me on gamethrowing or cheating or inappropriate language and it maybe getting through due to my play style but a username is the last thing I’d think it would be is a username. Can one of yall take a look at this because I’ve been suspended on a random gamethrowing report(which is kind of hard for me to believe because it could’ve been one of my mafia tactics with the consigliere) but if I get perma banned on account of losing a strike on a false suspension, it’d kinda tick anyone off. Anyway take a look at it so if the suspension is legit I know I can’t use that username anymore.
Mikeking

Re: Appeal on my account

Postby Jerme » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:18 am

TrialBot will psot the report and then we both can see, what got you suspended and if it really is impossible for you to get suspended for inappropiate username or not.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:20 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:36 am

Pedophilia is not wanted in this game, which is why your name got deemed as imappropiate.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:21 am

Report is valid, and as such, valid reports cannot be appealed. Appeal denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals