Ban Apeal -serpantsnooper

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Apeal -serpantsnooper

Postby Serpantsnooper » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:34 pm

Unfortunately I have to make this and I’m sorry this happened. During lunch everyday me and my friends used to play town of Salem together. We did it for all of sophomore year. My other friend was wondering if he should by it so I let him play on my account to see if he liked it. Little did I know he chose a racist name during the match he played that day. I understand it’s on me for letting him try the game without watching the game go down but I paid money on the game and for it to be taken away for something like this is sad and it’s really sad to watch everyone else play without me. Not only that but is used to play all the time and coven was great but I’m not gonna but another account again. I just don’t think it’s fair I was perma banned over something I had no control over. Please appeal the ban please because I don’t wanna feel left out anymore. Me and my friend that did that still talk and he truthfully feels bad I was banned over it and genuinely is sorry. I was also suspended for cheating before. This was probably because people found out we played as a group but to be honest we never told each other our roles. We would talk outside of the game about who to lynch out of suspicion though and people in the game found it as cheating somehow and reported is over it. Please unban my account so I can play again.
Serpantsnooper

Re: Ban Apeal -serpantsnooper

Postby TrialBot » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:35 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Serpantsnooper » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:43 pm

I didn’t tell my friend who Mafia was in the cheating one. There’s a mirror on one of the poles of the lunch table he saw my screen on. Also on the username one, like I said that wasn’t me, my name is Chris, my friend is African American and since he was on my account he made that his user name as a way of “trying” to be funny. I apologize for both of these
Serpantsnooper

Postby TurdPile » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:54 am

Ban reduced to proper suspension tier.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals