Appeal : siewwawad

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal : siewwawad

Postby siewwawad » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:59 pm

Sooo I was banned for "inappropriate username" , which I'm assuming is because I named myself Child Rapist. Now, this is a pretty bad name and I understand. However, it was a joke and I was referencing the vine which goes "there's only one thing worse than a rapist", to which he pulls down a sign that says Child Rapist, and the other person gasps and says "a child!". I referenced this joke D1 and it was even in my will. I understand the username was inappropriate and had to do with sexual conduct, but is there anyway to get my ban appealed? I didn't name myself that to be malicious and I should've known better but thought it would be okay because it was a joke/reference. Thank you so much.
siewwawad

Re: Appeal : siewwawad

Postby TrialBot » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:20 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby siewwawad » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:21 pm

i understand why i was reported and how my username is appropriate and how a consequence is valid, but this is my first/only report and I was perma banned? Is there a way to reduce this to a suspension at least? thanks
siewwawad

Postby Jerme » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:21 pm

Pedophilia is not wanted in this game and would warrant a permanent ban.

The report is valid and valid bans may not be appealed.
Appeal denied.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals