this is dumb

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

this is dumb

Postby superninja03480 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:59 pm

ok so if you look at the wiki for rules Since Witches cannot win when they are dead, it is acceptable to out the Neutral Killing or the Godfather/Mafioso when they are about to be lynched, or in their Last Will. i was not fairly banned i was being dick not gamethrowing so i should be un banned unless theres a rule change i was un awear of this was a un fair ban
--
i was banned gamethrowing as witch when i died i outed mafia names i checked the wiki this is not bannable i can see how people can mistake it as a banable offence but it cleary is not happy hanging

btw sorry mod i dont know how the forms works thats why i posted 2
Last edited by Jerme on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged both appeal threads.
superninja03480

Re: this is dumb

Postby TrialBot » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:40 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:49 pm

You did not defend yourself on Trial and partially outed yourself as evil when being on the stand.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby superninja03480 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:52 pm

was i sussposed to call invest exe? cause i didt have a good will i couldt do shit

wait i looked i tried to defened but they put be up sou the bodyguard n1 rose n2 rose n3 rose i posted this to town so claim witch was a last ditch effort

im looking over and over i was fighting a comfrimed invest even jailor said get me before i said the witch stuff

couldve called him consig but that didt click with by brain theres nothing i could do

looking back i woudlve been reported any way there gf if i hanged them i praticly did the same thing but worse

my final things jailor wouldve exed me anyway i wouldve been prolonging my death the reason i was put up is cause jailor and invest said im evil cause of my will being fake i was put up and theres nothing i couldve done so claiming witch was my best play
superninja03480

Postby superninja03480 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:24 pm

well gotta get some sleep i dont see how this was a fair ban but ok
superninja03480

Postby TurdPile » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:24 pm

Appeal granted.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals