Ban Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal

Postby Bea5t » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:22 pm

hi there,

so i sent the trial bot a message regarding my ban for 'inappropriate username' and now realise it is the in-game name that it is referring to. I asked the trial bot to see the reason for my ban and have now looked at the game in question. Although it was two reports i now realise it was for one isolated incident so firstly thank you for creating a clear and easy system for checking that and having the game in question listed etc, it was all very helpful.

As for my ban, i fully appreciate the grossness of the language used for my name for that specific game and now fully appreciate the ramifications that it could have for players which i stupidly looked over in the heat of churning games. If i remember correctly it was a game in which i had put on a jester scroll and planned to use it as a strategy to anger players into voting me up, had i received that role. i obviously now fully understand that this was a massive oversight on my behalf and a single game victory should never justify that language and it was stupid. However, although in this instance i can clearly see why a ban has been placed on my account, as a long-standing player, and for this one incident to have occurred over 4 years of playing, i wonder whether the ban can be changed to a temporary suspension (still understanding the need to enforce distaste for such discourse) and from now i will never let tactics take priority over the potential harm of my language for other players and understand the potential ban reversal would be under the pretence that should this ever happen again there is to be no second chance?

thank you for your time,

Bea5t
Bea5t

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby TrialBot » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:25 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby TurdPile » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:32 pm

Report is valid and valid bans cannot be appealed.

Appeal Denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals